I felt dirty for the first time..

Secretly Loving Eachother

                Today was the big test. I walked into class with my uniform. It was not easy getting to class…like how it is everyday. Girls gather all around me and everything. I honestly don’t want anything to do with them..Not to be mean..But they’re so annoying..But I have to keep putting on a smile for them..
                The test was out and as soon as I got stuck I thought back to what YoungBae had said about the problem..It was kind of sort of hard..but I remembered what he told me..I answered every question carefully..As soon as I finished the exam I put my pencil down and laid my head resting. Taking a nap. But in my head was my YoungBae..his smile..His warm arms he wrapped me up in..His kisses he gave me whenever we held eachother..His warm cheeks he rubbed against my cold cheek..I miss him..sigh..

                After school ended I was picked up by the manager and we went straight to the YG Building. It seemed like it had been forever since I had seen YoungBae and the others..I was now fluent in Korean so I was finished with my Korean lessons. Me and the other members rehearsed for our special stage on Inkigayo in four days. Changing up Be My’s choreography a bit and cleaning it up. Afterwards we studied our new R&B song that YoungBae himself wrote for us. I finally got to see him. He taught us every note and how to sing it. He also convinced us to make it our own. He gave me a smile, but tried to hide it..Remember..No one knows were in love..I hated it..I hated having to love YoungBae secretly..sigh..

                After that long day YoungBae grabbed a hold of my hand as I walked outside in the dark, getting closer to the bus stop..
                “Aren’t you cold?” he asked me and pecked my cheeks.
                I gave him a peck on his cheek, “Not really..” I said to him and smiled.
                He smiled, “Can you sleep over? I don’t like staying home alone..” he asked.
                I smiled, “I would..But I have class tomorrow..” I said.
                “I will wake up early and send you..please?” he said.
                I laughed and he held my hand tighter, “So will you?” he asked.
                I smiled. “Not today..” and he grabbed a hold of me and held me in his arms.
                “Them come spend at least 3 hours with me..I’ll send you home..Please?” he said and made a sad face.
                I tiptoed to kiss his lips, “sigh..I guess..But..only 2 hours..” he smiled and dragged me to his car.

                Once again another night at his place..We sat down at the table and he stared into my eyes.
                “I love you..” he said and smiled.
                “I love you too.” I said.
                Then all of a sudden…He put his head down and covered his face…
                I was so confused…Like..I..
                I stood up and walked over to him and shook him..I could hear him tearing up..
                “Ya..Whats wrong?” I asked him..
                He just sat there his face in his arms…Crying..
                I grabbed his arms and hugged him..I kissed his cheeks and held him tight..I could feel his tears on my cheeks…I don’t understand…
                “I can’t do this anymore…I hate it..I hate having to go through everyday..and having to say…I’m single..that right now I am with nobody..” he said and put his arms around me, “When the truth is…Ive found the most wonderful person in the world..” he said and rubbed his cheeks on mine…
                I started getting teary eyed…
                “Today…TOP Hyung told me..He had found a girl for me..that he thought she would be my type..that she was perfect for me…But I told him..No..He asked me..Arent you looking for a girl? I told him yes…It hurt me a lot..To say that..” he said with tears running down his face..
                I held onto him tighter…
                “I go through everyday…Having people look at me…and they ask if I want to meet up..or..go out sometime..and to tell them I am not taken but not looking…it’s just not right…” I said to him..
                He looked at me and I wiped away his tears..He sniffled…
                “I found the person I will live with the rest of my life..” he said and kissed me.
                I kissed back.
                He stood up and grabbed a hold of me and we kept on kissing..We made our way to his bed…Where he laid me and we kept kissing….All of a sudden..He threw off his jacket…And he threw off my jacket and slid off my shirt but we kept kissing. I slid off his shirt and took off his pants…He did the same for me…The only thing we had on was our boxers…We kept at it..kissing eachother..He held me tight, my arms around his body..We went under the covers..I felt him slide off his boxer and he slid mine off…Then it happened…He climbed on top of me and I could feel his…hard..It was…weird..He kept kissing me..The funny thing was…I loved it..We were completely ..He gave me a smile and then it happened..He was inside of me..It hurt at first…but then he kept moving around and…It felt funny..It hurt a bit..After awhile it started to feel better…It did feel good I’ll admit..I felt so..dirty..Ive never been this kind of a person before..It felt amazing..His arms were wrapped around me passionately and he breathed hard on my neck, once in a bit he kissed my lips..It was amazing..After about 20 minutes he stopped and collapsed next to me..He put his arms around me and kissed my lips and smiled at me. I kissed him passionately and cuddles him..We were under the covers and we fell fast asleep. I know I was supposed to go home..but..I was very tired…But..tonight..was amazing..YoungBae..I love you