Falling out of Place

Secretly Loving Eachother

                I walked to the building…Today…we would be shooting the MV for “In Love” and…in my heart…was YoungBae…But…I couldn’t…
                It was my day off…Since I was shooting the MV…And it was the day Big Bang was coming back home..I hope I DO NOT see YoungBae…It would be hard for me…To stand being under his presence..
               
                The MV shoot was amazing…Everything was so colorful and amazing..I loved it…BOM wasn’t afraid of the camera at all..But I had trouble, everyone told me to loosen up…and I finally did…I had a solo film with my background as a very abstract feeling to it and I wore a white suit, but with black skinny jeans and white nikes, then me and BOM filmed together, then…


                Then…Jiyong came in, he jumped in and said “EYY~!!!” and smiled!! He hugged Bom and me, next Daeusung and SeungRi came in and hugged us and we welcomed them back. Then TOP came in and he looked tired, he greeted us warmly and we did too…..Then…YoungBae walked into the room…He stared at me..Frowning….He looked…Mad…I wanted to hold his hand and tell him sorry…I wanted to let him know..I loved him…
                The Hyungs sat down and watched the rest of the filming, after 3 long hours, it was time to head out, the stylists let me keep my outfit, there were two, my white suit one, and my bad one looking like YoungBae’s……I’ll Be There outfit…
                The staffs paid no attention to me…giving BOM all the love and they sent her home…Bom only looked and me and smiled and waved…As I thought she was mean…She opened her window, “YA! Dongsaeng, do you need a ride?” she asked politely.
                I smiled, but I wasn’t going to accept it..Then…
                “No, I’ll send him home” it was YoungBae…
                I looked over at him quickly…He had that smile…
                “Ohh, okay, bye bye you two! Billy..Great Job today, I love you for doing this!” and she closed her window and left..
                It was me and YoungBae…alone..the other members have gone home with staffs and driven home alone…I looked over at him and his eyes were watery…He was crying…Seeing him cry…It hurt me soo much…I started crying too…He then hugged me tight…
                “Ya…*crying* why didn’t you pick up?” he said still hugging me…
                I was crying my eyes out…I pushed him away…It hurt me sooo much to do this to him…And I walked away..leaving behind tears dripping down to my chin and onto the floor…He chased after me…and I ran over to the bus who had just gotten there…I climbed aboard..
                “Ya! Get going…Don’t wait for him..” I told the driver, and he saw I was crying and drive right away.
                “Ya wasn’t that TaeYang oppa?” a girl said and a bunch of other girls started screaming and looked out the window…
                I looked out the window…..YoungBae…had stopped chasing the bus and was worn out….Walking back to his car with his hands covering his face…

                In the dorms I sat alone…just thinking about stuff….I was thinking…Of quitting…Then…I heard a knock on my door…I knew who it was…He kept knocking…and knocking…and knocking…Then…
                “Ya…Open the door…Whatever I did….I’m sorry…” he said
                He didn’t do anything wrong…it was all me…I started crying…This hurt soo much…
                “YA! I don’t care…I don’t care if you’re a boy…I love you…I love you Billy…You’re my Bobo…” he said and I could hear him crying in pain…
                I didn’t open the door at all…I stayed though…It was 12:30AM and he was still at the door…Knocking…I gave up…I slowly opened the door…and there he was…He saw me and his eyes were red…His face was dry from all the tears…The door was only opened a little and he shoved it open and hugged me tight….I gave up…I hugged him…I put my arms around him...
                “I missed you so much…” he said
                He started kissing my cheeks repeatedly and I pushed his away…

                “I can’t do this…” I said and started getting teary.
                He looked me in the eye
                “Were boys…we can’t…” I said crying and shaking my head..
                He hugged me, but I shook my head NO…And I pushed him out…and closed the door..I looked out the peaking hold, and he was standing there while tears ran down his face…Then he walked away…

                The next day, at the YG building, I walked past Myung-Hee and she glared me….and then immediately smiled and ran off…I turned around and she ran to YoungBae’s side. Hugging him and playing with his hands. I walked away into the building and I looked out the window…
                Myung-Hee was hugging him and holding his hands and YoungBae pushed her away and walked into the building…

                Later on…”In Love” was released on Youtube under 2NE1’s channel…

                PARK BOM FT. Mysterious Boy – In Love
                Views: 109,824
                Downloads: 56,478
                Pre-Ordering Single: 27,985
               
                Seems like Bom was getting lots of love…That day…was a normal trainee day…Later on, I found out I would be performing with BOM on Inkigayo tomorrow…I was so nervous…I was scared for my life…And I was scared that I wouldn’t bring it…

                The next day…HEADLINE OF THE DAY
                “Who is the mysterious boy from Park Bom’s In Love MV?”
                “Netizens are calling him Prince Charming, for his good, innocent and pure looks”
                “Netizens commented, “Maybe he is a trainee under YG! Cannot wait to hear from him” and ETC”
               
                Oi…they sure were right…But I was no Prince Charming…YoungBae had gone onto Strong Heart…I hope he has fun…2NE1 Noonas came and talked to me.
                “OMOI!!! Billy the MV was AMAZING, you were so handsome!!! I LOVED IT!! Cannot wait to hear live performances!!!” Dara Noona said.
                “You really blew me away…I cannot believe you haven’t debuted yet..” CL said.
                “YA! Dongsaeng, you better mention me when you win BIG once you debut” Minji laughed.
                “I am so happy I chose you, thank you so much Billy, you are so talented” Bom smiled.
                “Kamsahamnida…I really do hope to debut soon…No, Thank you Bom…You made me realize how an idol really lives..I love it” I said and smiled.
                We talked about the MV and other stuff and they prepared me for the performance tomorrow.



                After a long day..I went back home to the dorm…I the TV…And YoungBae was on Strong Heart…

                “OI! YoungBae, what is your title name??” said the Host.
                Youngbae didn’t even smile…He flipped his board and on it said “In Love”, and he was talking about Bom’s MV.
                “The song impacted me a lot…I am in a relationship right now….” And everybody in the audience said “OOOOHHH”
                “Our TaeYang finally found his girl huh?” said the Host.
                YoungBae didn’t even laugh, “Were going through a bit of a rough patch…” he said and everybody was quiet..
                “I am not revealing this person…But I will say…I love this person a lot…With all my heart…” he said and everybody in the audience said AWWWWW
                “I really thought I was in love…but this person….Left me…This person…was the love of my life…But this person vanished…leaving me alone..” and he started crying…The audience was shocked…Staff members allowed YoungBae to leave to backstage and after awhile he came back smiling again…I could tell...He was only faking a smile to make fans happy...
                I cried….I cried for the longest time…YoungBae…I love you…But…We cannot be together..