I said I Loved you Forever...

Secretly Loving Eachother

The next day I woke up and Nana called me..
“YA! Remember, 10 AM YG building” she said and hung up.

OMOI, Noona was here I had to get dressed, so excited.

 

                I got out of bed and washed up. Put on some comfy clothes and took the bus to the YG Building.
                I walked to the entrance and saw Myung-Hee sitting there, she immediately looked at me and smirked, what was her problem? Right when I got to her, she stood up.
                “YA!” she screamed.
                I looked over and gave her a smirk and kept walking.
                Then she pulled me back and the next thing that happened….Changed my life forever…

                She pulled me back and I saw something…

                She pulled out pictures….Not just pictures….Pictures of me and YoungBae…One when he was holding my hand….One when we kissed in his car….And others…

                She smiled. I grabbed it and tore them apart.
                “You really think I’m that stupid?” she smiled.
                I gave her a mad look…..I was soo…Words couldn’t explain how mad I was…
                “Look” she said and smirked.
                “If you don’t want your little secret about you and YoungBae going around, better stop holding hands and kissing MY YOUNGBAE, got it?” she said and smiled
                I was so shocked…I was breathing heavily…My eyes got teary…
                The only thing I could do…was Nod…
                She laughed, “YoungBae is mine, and he will be the one I marry, I get him…Not you….So off” she said and walked into the YG Building, with her little small booty and stripper heels (not really, but I’m only treying to make her look bad).
               
                That’s it…I couldn’t…I just couldn’t….I am letting go of YoungBae…We will NEVER…Be together..And we will NEVER….Ever…Love eachother any longer…

                I cried knowing that…and all I could do was wipe those tears and continue living life…I checked the time..It was 8:06AM…2 hours till Nana arrived…

                It was 10:12 AM….I was waiting at the door of YG Building….and…IT WAS NANA!!!!!!!!! I jumped up quickly and ran and hugged her! It has been a month since we seen eachother! I was soo happy!!!
                “YA! Bebe Dongsaeng! Your waist.!!! Whats wrong?! NOT eating?!?!?” she said and laughed.
                I quickly changed the subject, “YA!! Your so pretty, I missed you so much!!” I said.
                We quickly caught up with eachother’s things and talked about stuff and hanged out.
…..3 hours later………

                “Ya…” she said and I looked over.
                “College is rough….Can I audition for YG…?” she said.
                And with that I took her to YG and she danced her off.

                She freestyled to “Digital Bounce” and YG was smiling so big..He was clapping and moving to the beat. Then he told her to sing and when she singed, he wasn’t smiling as much but he clapped at the end.

                “I like you” he said and nodded.
                Nana laughed.
                “The singing can be helped…But the dancing…ITS PERFECT!” he said.
                “We’ll call you if  you are what we are looking for..” he said.
                Nana bowed and we walked away.

                We then spazzed about the Hyungs and Noona’s, Nana really wanted to meet them…But soon it was time for Noona Nana to leave…I hugged her tight and watched her go…I will miss her…But I know…She’ll be back…I know it…And I smiled.

                Back at the dorm…I did nothing…I ate nothing…I wasn’t in the mood for anything…Then my phone rang….I picked it up…It was my—I mean…YoungBae…just YoungBae…I really shouldn’t talk to him…But I wanted to say hi…So…
                “Yobu…Sayo…” I said.
                “I miss you honey bobo” he said and laughed.
                I smiled…But…I couldn’t…I couldn’t keep doing this to him…
                I slowly…slowly…hung up…crying…and knowing…we couldn’t be with eachother..

                That night…the only thing I heard….was the phone vibrating on the wooden shelf next to my bed…All night long…from midnight to morning…I woke up the next morning…62 Missed Phone calls…From YoungBae…

                For 2 weeks…All I did was…ignore him…he called several several times…the total missed phone calls I had was 1084….1078 were from YoungBae….Myung-Hee laughed everytime she walked past me…She gave me a smirk…

______________________________________________________________

2 weeks before…YoungBae’s Point of View…

                We were leaving for Gwangju…And then a long tour…I’m sad…I have to leave my bobo behind…I hope he will be safe…Eat well Billy…
                We got to Gwangju and met up with others, the people who would be taking care of our Concerts and touring….Although we all were welcoming them, and bowing, the other members talked most of it…I didn’t tend to talk…I always drifted off..Thinking about my bobo…Jiyong sometimes had to tap me because I wasn’t paying any attention….Billy…I miss you…

                We boarded the plane to China, where we will hold our first concert…I missed my bobo…I gave him a call…

                He answered, “Yobusayo?”
                I smiled…He sounded so cute…
                “I Miss you” I said and laughed.
                 “I miss you too…I miss you a lot..” He said
                “Aigoo…It’s only been 4 hours…Saranghae..” I said.
                “Saranghae” he said and I could hear him chuckling
                “YA, your not cheating on me right?” I asked and chuckled
                He laughed cutely, “Aigoo, no never on my YoungBae” and I smiled.
                I laughed…”I wanna talk to you forever..” I said…I miss him so much..
                “When I come back, I promise to take you out to a fancy restaurant and….I have other surprises…” I said and chuckled.
                “Omoi, I’m excited” He said.
                …..We talked on the phone for 3 hours….I was on the plane…and he was laying on his bed…
                ….then within a second..I heard…
                “YA….YoungBae..Yongbae-ah!” he said cutely
                 “huh?” I noticed I had fallen asleep…Rubbing my eyes..
                 “Did my YoungBae fall asleep on me?” He asked and laughed.
                I laughed, “Bobo…I’m cold…I wish you were here with me, so I could cuddle my bobo” I said…
                “I do too” He said and laughed.
                “Bobo…I’m tired…I miss you..but I’m tired…a long day tomorrow…I’ll talk to you later okay honey bobo?” I said and laughed..
                He laughed, “good night bae bae” He said.
                I chuckled, “Saranghae” I said
                He laughed, “Saranghae Bae Bae” and hung up..

…I miss my bobo…


                The next thing I knew I woke up to Daesung.
                “YA!! Hyung wake up~! Were here!!” He said and I could hear him laughing.
                I woke up and smiled, grabbed my bag and we were off. Going to our hotel right now, tomorrow we would start right away…Weve already rehearsed everything for the past 2 months…
                We got to the hotel and all I could thing of..Was Billy…I was really in love…Really in love…Although he was not a girl…I still loved him..It was 5:30AM when we arrived here and then we went around China looking around and shopping while we were there and got to the hotel around 8:30PM….I missed Billy…I went outside and called up my bobo…

                He answered, “Yobu…Sayo?” he sounded troubled…I was worried…
                I wanted to make him happy…I missed him so much..
                “I miss you honey bobo” I said and laughed.
                He was quiet for a while…Then he hung up on me…
                I was really getting worried now…What was wrong? I was worried about my bobo…I wanted to tell him I love him…I missed him…I just…I want to escape from this world and hold him in my arms…Then all of a sudden…My heart was pounding hard…and I started crying…
                Wiping my tears…I stayed up all night, sharing my room with Daesung, while he was fast asleep, I kept calling and calling…I didn’t get any sleep…I stayed up till 4AM calling and calling him…I finally gave up and fell asleep…Billy…Whats wrong…
                The next morning…as we got ready for the Big Show…All I did was call and call and call my bobo…I wanted to hear his voice….I wanted to tell him I miss him…I cried backstage…I went on stage and lost everything…I gave the fans nothing…But…I was so worried about Billy…
               
                We were done touring…2 weeks have gone by…And..Billy never picked up his phone…MY heart was broken…The love of my life…Vanished…just like that…I cried and cried secretly on the plane ride back to Seoul, Korea, my hat covering my face….I wanted to see Billy…He didn't pick up any of my calls…What did I do wrong...?
                Billy…I miss you…And I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong to you..