Trembling

Secretly Loving Eachother

                ….November 26, 2010……

                It’s been at least 7 months since Ive been here in Seoul getting ready for our debut. Today was the day. The day the winner of the SuperIdol Auditions. In the past 2 months, we had a success, YG received over 10,000 audition tapes, 200 were chosen. But we could only have a top 5. Then we gained it down to top 3. Then it went down to the Top 2. Today we would be getting the results..The newest member of Prince Charming was going to be revealed today..On November 26, 2010.

                I was walking up the stairs to the YG Office with JungHwa and TaeHwa. We had become very close within the past months. We were excited to see who had won the competition. The top two finalists were, Hwan Shun, who was great at dancing and singing. Then there was Lucas, who was great at c-walking, breakdancing, popping and singing. The person I wanted in, was Lucas, because he had great talent and would make the group big, him being the bad boy of the group. Hwan Shun, had amazing vocals, but he did not have what it took to be a star..

                It has been 4 months since the day me and YoungBae separated.. Everyday I walk pass him and I don’t dare look at him..Myung Hee has been happier..She clings onto him like a desperate dog..But DaeSung Hyung tells me..YoungBae hasn’t been the same after he was released from the hospital..That was the night we had our last kiss..As we got to the YG Office door, JungHwa opened the door and in there stood YG, the 2NE1 noona’s, YoungBae…Daesung, Jiyong, Teddy, Jinu, and then…

                I was right, it was Lucas. The newest member of Prince Charming, Lucas.

                “As you three have seen, our winner, is Lucas, from Seatle, Washington, he is our newest trainee. He will work hard for the group’s debut, on February 13, 2011.” YG said.
                Everyone clapped, shouting woo-hoo’s and cheering.
                Lucas smiled. He had blonde hair, his skin was milky pale. His eyes were very small and chinky. He wasn’t as built, but he wasn’t as skinny either. He had a body similar to mine, not built but not fat nor skinny. He stood tall at 5’9. He was 18 years old. Making me maknae of the group. At the corner of my eye I saw YoungBae standing there not clapping…I wanted to look over…but I dared not to..

                Our profiles were released onto the YG Site.

                “New YG Boy Group, Prince Charming

                The group is something new, fresh and appealing. YG is looking for something new and wants fans to see something totally different. The group will be a male Big Mama, except with choreography and rapping. There are 4 boys total, with angelic voices and pure innocent looks, symbolizing a Prince Charming

                Members:
               
                Bflat (Kim JungHwa)
                Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist, Main Rapper, Supporting Dancer.
                Age: 20, September 16, 1989
                Hobbies: Sleeping, eating, watching tv, singing, rapping, dancing, writing lyrics, girls
               
                 TaeHwa
                Position: Main Dancer, supporting singer
                Age: 19, April 26, 1990
                Hobbies: Dancing, singing, computer, fashion, japanese

                Lucas
                Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, main rapper
                Age: 18, January 2, 1991
                Hobbies: Breakdancing, Popping, hip hop, singing, rapping, basketball, eating, working out, fashion, girls, drums, piano    

                Billy
                Position: Maknae, Main Vocals, Supporting Rapper, Lead Dancer
                Age: 15, May 10, 1995
                Hobbies: Singing, dancing, inspiring others, hanging out with friends, piano, fashion, being funny, laughing.

                The group will debut on February 13, 2011. Prince Charming looks forward to seeing you.”

                After a long discussion of our training, for the next few months, we would be working on our debut song, “Be My”, we would also be working on our mini album containing 6 songs, with the help of Teddy, Jinu, 2NE1 and Big Bang, Prince Charming will rise to success!
                After a long hard day of training, I was walking towards the bus station heading to the dorm. When someone took my arm. Nobody had been doing that to me for a long time. I looked over and it was Jiyong. He walked me over to the trail behind the YG Building. He let go of me.
                His eyes were striking..Like he was mad at me or something..
                “Aish…” he said and I looked away…What was up with him?
                “YA! Look at me” he said.
                I looked into his eyes, “sigh” he covered his face taking deep breaths, “Now I know why…” he said.
                I was totally confused, had no idea of what the he was talking about..
                “Now I know why YoungBae has been so shady lately..” he said and sighed again.
                My eyes grew big…is he saying….he..
                “Ya…Billy-ah…YoungBae is in love with you…” he said with a serious expression, “He told me the day before yesterday…We were in the dressing room, when he started to cry…I was lost…Then he told me..He told me everything..Not once did I see YoungBae cry over someone like that..Not once…” he said and started having teary eyes.
                I felt so sad…He didn’t know how much I loved YoungBae..
                “What you did to him..Was over the limit, Billy..Your a true bastard for doing that to YoungBae…You know he’s never been in love…and you go and do this to him..Your a true bastard..” he said and left.

                While watching Jiyong walk away…Tears started coming down…I was bawling so hard..My heart was pounding at the speed of light..This was to hard for me…I wiped my tears away and walked back to the YG Building to wait for the bus…I then saw something…

                Myung Hee was holding hands with YoungBae as YoungBae walked quietly to his car, Myung Hee skipping along. She then pulled him to stop.
                “Ya…I need to get going..” YoungBae said.
                Myung Hee nodded and then she did something so so so so…ugh…
                She jumped and kissed him on the lips.
                YoungBae pushed her off immediately, “YA! Don’t you ever stop? I don’t like you!” he said and got into his car, he drove over and saw me looking…He stared at me and drove away. Myung Hee saw me and smirked at me. She then went to her car and drove off. I hated this ugly ..Sigh…I don’t know anymore…What am I supposed to do…I need to find my light…My pathway….I need YoungBae here with me..I love him..But..sigh…I can’t..