Stop the drama..please..

Secretly Loving Eachother

                YoungBae left…Since he entered my life…I wanted to make friends….Be more open to things…….So I started talking to other trainees..
                SungHee and I started helping eachother out on our dancing, and we became close friends quickly. I met a boy name Jung Hwa, he was really cool. He could sing very very very well. Can’t believe I never noticed him. Me and him became friends very fast and we talked to eachother and asked eachother questions about singing and stuff like that.
                I was walking to the cafeteria when I bumped into my 2NE1 noona’s!!! They were all laughing and everything.
                “YA! Watch where your going!” Dara said seriously and then started laughing.
                “Unnie, don’t be mean!” Minji said and started pounding Dara’s shoulder (like what cute Korean girls do)
                “Billy, we have a photoshoot coming up, you will have 20 frames, since you have not even debuted yet, we do not want too many spoilers on our upcoming YG Superstar!” Bommie said and laughed.
                CL laughed, “YA! Bloody Nose, I noticed you and YoungBae Oppa are very close” she said, “You two are so cute, I want a dongsaeng” she said and laughed.
                I couldn’t do anything, I was too shy..
                “YA! From now on were your noona’s!” CL screamed
                “Ne~!” said Bom, Dara and Minji.
 
                Talking with them, I saw a guy behind 2NE1 sneaking around…I think he was listening to our conversation….
                “I’m sorry but I need to get to class right now” I said and smiled for my noona’s
                They all waved and walked away.
                The boy who had been listening to us walked away, I followed him and grabbed his shoulder, “YA! What were you doing?” I said.
                “The noona’s seem to like you” he said looking pissed.
                “YA! Whats your problem?” I asked.
                He gave me a y face, “Your only here for fame, which is why your only friends with the idols here…” he said and walked away.
                He turned around, “I’m Hyun Su, remember that name, you’ll see…one day all the noona’s will want me instead of you” and he walked away.

                What a sore loser…Like…WTF?! The reason I didn’t have any friends was because everybody was so shady and racist…Me being different from them….

                I walked away to class…



                After everything was done, I waited for the staff to take me home, when all of a sudden Myung-Hee came and sat next to me. What the hell did this want this time?
                “YA! I’m sorry..” she said.
                I looked at her shocked, “WHAT?!” I said
                “I said I’m sorry..” she said..
                “Okay yeah whatever..” I said and kept looking outside.
                “I really love YoungBae Oppa…I think hes the one for me…and seeing you with him makes me mad…Especially how you treat him so bad…” she said looking at the ground..acting sad and innocent
                OH HELL FCK NO!! THIS DID NOT JUST SAY THAT
                I pushed her away a little, “YA! What is your problem? Why would you be jealous seeing me with YoungBae Hyung?! Imma boy, were just good friends” I lied
                “YA! EVEN THOUGHT YOU’RE A BOY YOU GET TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM MORE THAN I DO! I SHOULD BE DOING THAT! HE’S MINE AND ONLY MINE!!!!!!!!!” she said and pushed me constantly.
                I backed off…OMG..This was crazy…
                SungHee came in, “YA! Whats wrong with you two?!?! Always fighting?!” she pushed Myung-Hee off. And Myung-Hee slapped SungHee. SungHee was pissed, but she took it as an adult, “YA! You spoiled brat, you’ll never ever get YoungBae, he doesn’t go for selfish brats like you” she screamed!
                Myung-Hee was crying her eyes out and walked away screaming and telling everyone to get out of her way.
               
                I walked up to SungHee and calmed her down. We went and talked outside.
“she a royal ..” she said.
 “yeah..I know..” I said
                We talked about the hard times and everything and got even closer…She had put so much effort into this and was scared she was never going to debut. Her mother was terribly sick and her father worked two jobs, her brother under DSP Entertainment…And she was living in the YG Dorms..We talked for hours and hours..
                She laughed, “YA! Are you secretly crushing on anyone?” she asked.
                UH OH..DID she know? I shook my head.
                “Cmon..there has to be someone..”
                “Well there is one person..but…that person…I don’t know….I Love this person though…” I said
                “Can you tell me—“ she asked, “No..sorry..” I said right away.
                “How about you…? Secretly liking anyone??” I asked.
                She sighed. Took a deep breath and stared out the window.
                “I really…Really…Like Daesung…” she said, and right when his name came up, she smiled, I could see her heart warming up.
                “Really? Why not…get to know him?” I said.
                “I’m scared…But we’ll never happen..” she said.
                “Trust me…anything can happen” and immediately…I missed my YoungBae….I wanted to call him and hear his voice…And then Staff came into the drive way and waved at me to hurry.


                I got up, “I gotta get going” and left, she waved at me.

                I was at home alone…
                My phone rang…It was my YoungBae..

                I answered, “Yobusayo?”
                “I Miss you” he said and laughed.
                I smiled…I loved hearing his voice…I miss him soo much.. “I miss you too…I miss you a lot..” I said to him.
                “Aigoo…It’s only been 4 hours…Saranghae..” he said.
                I smiled, “Saranghae” I said
                “YA, your not cheating on me right?” he asked.
                I laughed, “Aigoo, no never on my YoungBae” and smiled.
                He laughed…”I wanna talk to you forever..” he said.
                “When I come back, I promise to take you out to a fancy restaurant and….I have other surprises…” he said and chuckled.
                “Omoi, I’m excited” I said.
                …..We talked on the phone for 3 hours….He was on the plane…and I was laying on my bed…
                ….then I heard heavy breathing…
                “YA….YoungBae..Yongbae-ah!” I said
                He stopped the heavy breathing and said “huh?” weakly…AWW he fell asleep..
                I smiled, “Did my YoungBae fall asleep on me?” I asked and laughed.
                He laughed, “Bobo…I’m cold…I wish you were here with me, so I could cuddle my bobo” he said…
                I wish he was here too…So I could cuddle with him and he could keep me warm too..
                “I do too” I said and laughed.
                “Bobo…I’m tired…I miss you..but I’m tired…a long day tomorrow…I’ll talk to you later okay honey bobo?” he said
                I laughed, “good night bae bae” I said.
                I heard him chuckle, “Saranghae” he said
                I laughed and smiled, “Saranghae Bae Bae” and hung up..

                I love my Bae Bae…I miss him a lot….