Study Partner

Secretly Loving Eachother

                After finishing up, we went and sat in the living room, he the TV and we cuddled for a bit…Then something terrible happened..I was so scared…
                “Ya..YoungBae..Who is that your cuddling with?” someone said.
                I jumped and quickly thre his arm off me, I turned around and it was YoungBae’s manage, trying to play it cool I said, “Ya, he was only playing with me”…BUT..
                “Oi no..I have been standing here for awhile..I don’t think he was playing with you” the Manager said and laughed, “Ya, YoungBae, it’s okay with me if you have feelings for this boy” he laughed.
                I was so scared…Aigoo..What to do..
                YoungBae stood up, “No really, we were just messing around” he said.
                I stood up and started laughing, “We always mess around like that”
                The manager smiled, “It’s okay if you two are like that, my lips are zipped” he said.
                YoungBae shook his head, NO, “Ya, were not, why won’t you believe me?” he said.
                “Well then explain why you’ve been happier lately, and why you two were kissing” the manager said and smiled.
                We were stuck….AIGOO!!...NO…UH OH..
                YoungBae covered his face and sighed..
                I was in complete shock and I was frozen…
                YoungBae Sighed once more and removed his hands away from his face, “Okay…” he said and grabbed my hands, I tried pulling them away…But…I realized what he was doing..
                “The truth is…I’m in love….It’s weird..I know..But….Manager..Have you ever seen me so happy?” YoungBae said and smiled at me.
                The Manager smiled, “I’m very happy for the two of you, don’t be scared to tell me, ya, YoungBae-ah, were best of friends how come I didn’t know this?” he said.
                YoungBae laughed and held my hands tighther, “We…Well..We were going through..A bit of a rough patch..” YoungBae said.
                The Manager raised an eyebrow, “eh? Ya…Don’t let your uality stop you from loving eachother, as long as the two of you love eachother, nothing else matters..” he said.
                I was very happy the manager was okay with us being like this..Sigh..I just hope the rest of the world takes it like this....
               
                The manager then said, “Looks like today I’ll be leaving you two alone..Don’t worry, your secrets safe with me, I’ll let you two tell whoever on your own, trust me” he said and left.
               
                YoungBae pulled me in and kissed me, “Oii..I was kinda scared there..”
                I kissed him and said, “Kind of? My heart was beating so fast..” and he put his hand on my chest.
                “Bobo, trust me, he is very trusting, he will not tell anything” YoungBae said and kissed me.

                It was 12:21PM…
                “I think I have to get going…I have a test tomorrow at school..” I said and YoungBae smiled.
                “I’ll drop you off..Do you need a study partner?” he looked at me dirtily.
                I glared at him, “YA! You think your funny?” I laughed at him.
                He pinched my cheeks, “Okay lets go” he grabbed his keys and we were out the door.

                Holding hands in the car as always, we reached the Dorm and he decided to come in. My dorm was so messy…I feel so bad..His home was so nice and clean and mine was…just..MESSY…
                I went and sat on the bed searching through my backpack, YoungBae sat next to me curious.
                He layed his head on my shoulder, I pushed it away and he gave me a frown, I laughed and kissed his lips.
                He smiled and grabbed my shoulder and kissed me passionately. He layed me on the bed and we kissed passionately, him on top of me…As much as I liked it..It was really quite awkward…
                His hands in my hands, our lips connected and my study guide on the floor…I couldn’t stop it..I couldn’t control myself..But…At the end I did…I grabbed his face and forced it away…
                YoungBae’s face confused..
                “Ya..I have to study..Big test tomorrow..” I said.
                He smiled, “When will we get to do it?” he joked..
                “Stop playing..” I said to him.
                He frowned, “I’m not playing…I really want to…” he said..
                I gave him a weird look, “Ya..Don’t you think its kind of weird?” I asked him.
                He smiled, “I did at first..But..Now..I don’t care anymore..Ya..Billy..It’s what couples do, at times they have some fun” he laughed.
                I smiled, “I don’t know…I mean..I don’t know when we will do it..But not today..I have a big test tomorrow…” I said and he frowned..
                He grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips, “I love you” he said to me.
                Although I needed to study..I was curious..
                “Ya..YoungBae-ah..When was your first time?” I asked him and giggled.
                He looked over and smiled awkwardly, “Why are you so sure I already lost it?” he asked and smiled.
                I smiled, “Well…I don’t know actually..Wait..You didn’t lose it yet?” I asked him.
                He smiled and shook his head, “Nope..I haven’t lost it yet..” smiling big for me.
                OMOI..My YOUNGBAE is a !
                I laughed, “Are you lying to me?” I asked him.
                He smiled, “Why is it so hard to believe?” he asked.
                “Well..Because..I just..Didn’t think you would still be..” I said to him.
                “I want my first time to be with someone very special to me..I want that person to be the one I will spend the rest of my life with..” he said and I smiled..
                HIS WORDS MADE MY HEART POUND..SO SWEET AND HONEST…
                “Okay I believe you…” I said and he gave me a smile.
                “What about you? When did you lose yours?” he laughed.
                I shook my head NO, “I didn’t even come close to losing it yet..the closest was..now?” I said and chuckled.
                “So your first time would’ve been with me?” YoungBae laughed.
                I frowned, “YA! I know I brought it up, but can we stop?” I asked and he hugged me.
                “Your so cute, ahaha, yes let’s stop” he said.
                With that said and done…I started studying..But in my mind was…I wondered when me and YoungBae’s first time would be..Kinda awkward…But..I love him..I’m willing to lost it..to him..
                YoungBae stayed with me the whole time and helped me study, he was really quite smart. It was so cute how smart he was, being the big man and telling me what to do..I’m confident I will pass tomorrow…

………It was 8:56PM and it was time for my YoungBae to leave..He kissed me passionately and left…I went to bed right after he left..Falling asleep was hard..It was cold…I layed in bed until 10:12PM and finally drifted off to sleep….