Flash mob and DRAMA

Secretly Loving Eachother

                We got to the dorm and I opened the car door to get out, but YoungBae wouldn’t let go of my hand. He pulled be back into the car and pouted out his lips and smiled. He was so cute…I grabbed his face and kissed his pouted lips. He laughed and let go of my hand. I walked to my dorm room and looked at him, he blew me a kiss. He’s so cute….I really like him..

                I opened the door to the dorm and I saw Puko sitting at his bed…Crying… I walked over, “Puko..Whats wrong?” I asked him.
                “I’m SICK AND TIRED of all this stupid stuff!!! I hate everyone here! Everybody HATES ME!!! I just wanna go home!!!” He yelled while sobbing.
                I rubbed his back but he threw my arm off. “Well….Its your choice to leave…If you want to leave something that so many others have killed for….Then Leave…Doors wide open…” I said teary eyed…
                “He looked over at me, “Your just the SAME! Everybody wants me GONE!!!” Hescreamed.
                I was confused…”What? I never said that…I’m only saying, don’t regret leaving! Look…Ive always wanted to be friends with you…But you were so quiet….Puko..I’m in the same situation as you…I have NO FRIENDS at all….” I said and started tearing up.
                He got up and packed all his stuff. He called YG and said “I’m done….I quit..” and hung up.
                He walked out the door. Walked over to the bus stop and was gone…forever…Not even saying goodbye to me…He was gone…
                2 hours later, I sat in my dorm alone…No one to talk to…I called the family and talked with them for about 20 minutes…And friends for about an hour…But that wasn’t the same…Then I got a text…It was from Puko..

PUKO: I’m sorry….I don’t think the music industry is for me…I’m going back to the Philippines, to my family and friends…I want to become a normal person….Goodbye…
PS: Thank you Billy….I wanted to be your friend too…But I never saw you around…Only at the dorm…But…It was quiet…
BILLY: I understand Puko…You’ll be missed….I will always remember you as my little dongsaeng…

                That was it…No more Puko…I was alone in this small dorm…Tomorrow was the Flash Mob…Two people are out…..I have to work my off…
                With that, I turned up the music and started dancing and krumping and doing a bunch of moves. Before I knew it…I was asleep.
               
                The Next Day I got ready to head to the mall with 250$(I don’t know how much that is in WONS) in my hands and I threw open the door and Youngbae was there standing.
                I was confused and shocked, “Uhh…..What are you doing here?” I asked.
                He walked in, “I heard about Puko…He left…” he said sadly.
                I turned around, “yeah..” I said.
                “Your alone in here now…I’m worried about you staying here all alone….Hyung can come stay with you” he smiled.
                I shook my head, “No, I’m fine here alone” I said and smiled.
                He walked over and hugged me tight, “I thought about you all night…I miss you” he said and laughed. Then he started kissing my cheeks and made his way to my neck.
                I pushed him off, “YA….” I played with his cheeks, “I need to get going” I ran out the door.
                He was confused, He ran after me and stopped to lock the door (How cute ^^) and ran after me.
                I was running to the bus stop so I could get to the mall and buy myself new clothes for the flash mob.
                “YA! Where are you going?” he asked.
                “I gotta get to the mall…I need to go buy clothes for the flashmob…Today at 11…” I said.
                He took my hand, not my arm this time, and walked me over to his car. He forced me in and drove off, we got to the mall.
                “Thanks…Bye” I got out but he locked the doors and closed my door shut with his hand.
                “YA!” I screamed.
                He laughed. “I’m taking YOU shopping, my bobo and I, were going shopping” he smiled.
                My heart started to beat fast again. HE CALLED ME HIS BOBO!!!!
                I smiled….”NO!! I gotta do this on my own” and unlocked the door and ran out, but he was too fast and caught my hand.
                “Cmon….I really wanna spend time with you…” he made a sad face.
                I smiled….He was so cute…I really liked him…”Okay…but just this time…” I said.
                He smiled and told me to wait.

                I stood there for 5 minutes and he came out with a disguise. He was one handsome guy in a suit.

                We walked to tons of stores and he bought me tons of clothes, from rich stores, I WAS SO MAD!!!! HE WOULDN’T TAKE MY MONEY!! HE PROBABLY SPENT SO MUCH ON ME!!! He then found my flash mob clothing, and boy can he choose clothes…It was 10:45AM, and I had to hit the center of the mall, where the flashmob would take place and other trainees were waiting there too.

               

                “Ya, Hyung..”
                He looked over at me.
                “I gotta get going…It’s almost 11AM..”
                He walked over and smiled “Go have fun…”
                I ran off but once again he caught my hand and swung me over and my lips touched his lips.
The kiss was sooooo passionate….He had his arms around me…I wanted to stay like this forever….But I couldn’t…I let go of his lips and kissed his cheek and whispered to his ear “I’ll see you later” and ran off.

                I got to the center and saw other trainee’s chatting with eachother and then I looked over and saw Sung-Hee sitting alone tying her shoes. I walked over,
                “Anyeonghaseyo”
                She looked up, “Omoi, Anyeong!” she said and stood up, “You look good today! I love it!” she said.
                She was wearing black short shorts with black ankle heels and a black sweater, although it was plain and simple, the brands were from expensive stores, such as H&M and ArdenB.
                We got to the center and the choreographer came in running, “YA!! Get in position, the girls are coming this way!!!” He said and ran off.
                It was time…I had to dance my off! All trainees went to the center, there was probably 15-20 of us there. The music started playing. And we started the routine. I could see CL and the other members walking over. When CL saw us she ran over and started clapping and laughing and shouting!

                Although I was happy, I had to keep my facial on, and I danced my heart and soul out. I looked to my side and there dancing next to me was Sung-Hee, she was a great dancer, one of the best. Then I looked to the front of the group and there dancing was the EVIL Myung-Hee. Although I hated her…SHE WAS A KILLER DANCER…She was soooooo good…I was so jealous of her…How could such an evil like her dance so good?

                The dance was done and we stoof in position for a while with fierce looks in our eyes. So many people surrounded us. Like….It was just amazing how many people came and watched us…Then each trainee started walking away like it was nothing. I was so lost….But I figured I had to do that too. So I walked away and everyone started walking away too.

                Then out of nowhere, 2NE1 noonas came over
                “YA!!! Billy, you were great!!! I loved it!!” Minji said
                “Bloody Nose! You were so great, Minji-ya taught you well” CL said and laughed.
                “OOH!!! I Loved it Billy, You’re a double threat, you can dance well and sing well! I Love you!!!” said Bommie Noona jumping.
                “NOLJA!!! OMOI, Billy, you were soo good! You almost made lvl 5 dance trainee Myung-Hee look bad!!! But all of you did well!!” Dara Noona said.

I thanked them and saw Myung-Hee, she was crying..
I walked over.
                “Ya…whats wrong?” I asked her.
                “YOU KNOW WHATS WRONG?!?!?!?!? YOU!!!! EVER SINCE YOU CAME INTO THE ENTERTAINEMENT, EVERYONE HAS BEEN ONLY PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU!!!!!!” She got up and screamed so loud.
                She walked over to me and slapped me across the face. She went for it once again..But Someone grabbed her hand. It was YoungBae….
                When she saw who it was, she made a sad face and started crying sadly in his arms and she pointed to me “*CRYING HER EYES OUT* Oppa, he’s BAD! *Crying*”
                He pushed her off…”I saw everything…” and he let go of her and reached for my arm and dragged me out to his car. I looked back at Myung-Hee and she was shocked…I felt bad for her…

                We were in his car and he rubbed my cheeks where Myung-Hee slapped me.
                “Ya…Are you okay?” he asked with a worried face.
                I was speechless…Maybe she knew something was going on with me and YoungBae…
                “Ya…I was so worried…When I saw her slap you…My heart stopped…” YoungBae said.
                I grabbed his arm away from my cheek and held it, “It didn’t hurt…The only thing that hurt…Was her…I think she knows…..I think she knows about me and you…” I said and looked out my window…
                He squeezed my hand tight when I said that..
                “I think…I think that…Me and you…cant be together anymore…” I said and sobbed..

______________________________________________________________

What will happen to YoungBae and Billy's Love?
I'm sorry if the story is draggin a bit...But I want it to be about other stuff too and not just love..