Hyung is in Love

Secretly Loving Eachother

                “What?? Your in love?” I smiled, “With who? YA, tell me! I won’t tease you” I yelled and laughed.
                He had a serious face on. Like he was scared or something.
                “YA! Why are you so serious? It’s just me here” I said to him.
                He kept on driving.
                I sat back, “SIGH, Whats wrong? Why are you so..mad?”
                “I’m not mad….I’m just scared…That…She won’t take my hand..” he said to me.
                I sat up, “SIGH….Hyung...I always told myself this whenever the person I like wouldn’t take my hand…I told myself…They rejected me because God has someone better for me..” I looked at him.
                He chuckled, “But I really like this person..” he said.
                I looked at him and laughed, “Is it Dara Noona?” I asked.
                He stopped laughing and looked at me “YA! It’s not her…It’s someone special..” he said.
                “Well if shes so special, then tell me who it is!” I said.
                “Shes very special…Someone I liked since the day I met her..” he said.
                “AWWWW, she must be so happy when you tell her that” I joked and laughed.
                He looked over at me, “She’s someone I can’t fall In love with..” he said and kept driving.
                My face went blank, I knew how he felt….Maybe it was his cousin or something? I remember when I fell in love with my mom’s sister’s cousin…it was heartbreaking “SIGH…Why not?” I asked
                “Because….” He said, “Because??” I asked, “Because…that person…is…someone…” he said.
                I started poking his shoulder so he would get annoyed with me and tell me.
                But it didn’t work. Before I knew it, we had gone to the beach he took me to yesterday.

                He put his arms around the steering wheel and layed his head.
                “If I tell you, you promise me that, that person will take my hand?” he asked.
                “Well…I don’t know….”I said.
                “Then I won’t tell you” he said and went back to laying his head on the steering wheel.
                “Okay…I’ll try to convince her…As Hard as I can! For you Hyung” I smiled.
                He sat back in his seat, “Sigh…okay…The person I like so much…And is always on my mind…And my Heart skips a beat when I’m with that person…This person makes my day feel all better…” he said.
                I smiled, “You must love her..”
                “That person is….” He said.
                I smiled and did the “go on” hand movement.
                “That person is…You…” he said.

                With that said, I was shocked…I wasn’t breathing…My eyes weren’t blinking..My heart started to pound so fast….I saw his face and he had a look of regret in his eyes. I saw that he wish he never told me that.
                He layed back in his seat and covered his face, “I’m so sorry…..I…I don’t know anymore…I hate myself..” he said..
                I took a deep breath, Hyung was hurt…It was all my fault…I grabbed YoungBae Hyung’s hand and held it. He looked over, confused.
                “I’m sorry hyung…I like you too…More than just a brother…Back at home…You were my only…only idol crush….But…I have to work hard for my debut…” I looked away.
                Then all of a sudden, YoungBae’s eyes were so close to mine, and my lips touched his…I was so shocked…But…I couldn’t stop him…I loved him too..Our first kiss…Was at the beach, in his car..It lasted for longer than I thought it would..Then my phone rang…We stopped for me to answer…
                “Yobusayo…” I said rubbing my lips
                I looked over at YoungBae and he was smiling…playing with his steering wheel, staring at the waves, he smiled and chuckled…
                On the phone was President YG, “YA! Where are you? Its almost 8PM and your not back at the dorm yet!” he yelled.
                “Aigoo…Sorry President Yang…I’ll come home as soon as possible…” I signaled for YoungBae to get me home. He mouthed the words “O.K” chuckled and started the engine.
                I hung up on YG and we were on the way back to my dorm. YoungBae reached for my hand and held it tight.
                “I was so scared you weren’t going to take my hand..” he said and chuckled.
                “I’m scared…” I said to him.
                He looked over at me.
                “I’m scared too…” He said and chuckled..
                “But our love will beat anyone…” he looked over and pinched my cheeks.
               
                Hyung was in love….He was in love with me…