Waiting Alone, Training Alone..

Secretly Loving Eachother

The next morning it was same schedule as yesterday. Left for the building everything was the same. I sang my heart out at vocal practice, we practiced CL’s routine with a different choreographer, Miss Kim taught me more and more Korean words and vowels and I started losing weight and gaining muscle. Everything was the same…But no friends…No one to talk to…Everyone around me already had friends..And were friends with eachother…
                After my first week of training, I was already super lonely…Calling my family and friends everyday at night. The second week started and everything got harder.
                Vocal Lessons got harder, Coach Ok was giving me harder songs and criticizing me about breathing correctly and breath support.. Choreographer JaeHyun was being mean, he called me out on my moves and made me dance in front of everyone and used me as an example of the WRONG way to do it…Miss Kim started giving me harder words and since I didn’t study she criticized me in every way..The gym was the only place I was calm and wasn’t getting criticized for being too lazy…Although I hated them for doing that to me..I knew they were only doing it for the sake of my future..
                As the weeks went by, everything got harder and harder…
                It was the day my Hyungs and Noona’s would be coming home and I decided to call up my best friend from home, Steven.
               

                Dialing his number:
“Hello?” he answered.
 “STEVEN!” I yelled
He laughed “ahaha hyung, I’ve missed you, how is it over there??” he asked
 “It’s great fun, but everything is getting more and more heavy on me…Everyone here is so shady..” Puko looks at me..
 “Don’t worry…Were all here for you, no matter what, keep chasing that dream and don’t let your lonliness get in your way..” he said..
 “So have you seen TaeYang yet?” he laughed.
 I laughed “Steven, I told you, all that was before, right now, I gotta focus on training, not love..”
“ahaha, yea, don’t listen to me, but have you seen him?” he asked
“Yes I have…He’s been very nice to me actually…Nicer than you would ever expect…Well I gotta go, bye Steven” I said and hung up.

                Right when I hung up, Dara Noona called.
                I picked up.
“YA!! Were almost home kiddo” she laughed
“AHA, hurry I miss you guys” I said.
 “YA” she whispered.
“YoungBae misses you” she laughs
I had an awkward uncomfortable face on “Whaaa??” I laughed “I miss my Hyung too”
I could hear her saying “YA! YoungBae Dongsaeng! Billy Says he misses you!” She said in Korean, but I could totally understand her.
“Hes smiling” she laughed.
I was uncomfortable and smiled and said “Hurry home, I miss all of you” I said.
“Right now were at the airport and tons of fans, waka waka waka, I talk to you late bye bye baby dongsaeng!” she said and hung up.

                I started thinking to myself, why was YoungBae Hyung missing me? Seems like we were brothers in a pass life or something..

                I drifted off to sleep and in the next 3 hours, I woke up to YoungBae shaking me
                “YA! Dongsaeng, Hyung is back!” he said
                I opened my eyes up and smiled “YA! You woke me up..”
                He smiled, “The crew is going out, but I came to spend time with you”
                I was suspicious, “What? Whyd you do that?” I asked.
                I got up and saw that Puko and Laurence were out and I was alone.
                “Okay then, I guess I can hang out with my Hyung” I smiled.
                He smiled and took my arm, “I got something to show you, cmon” He dragged me out to his car and we left to go somewhere.
                “YA! Where are we going?!” I said suspiciously.
                He laughed, “Some place special” he said
                “Somewhere I only take my dongsaengs…Well the special ones” he said and smiled
                I smiled and laughed “What?”
                “Just wait and see”
 
                He drove us to a beach side, where no one was and the sun was setting and the waves were sparkling. We got out of the car and I ran to the shore line and touched the water.
                “YA! Hyung! The water is cold…WAAHH” I said.
                He laughed and sat down on the sand. I ran and sat next to him and we watched the sun set like two brothers.
                “I missed you dongsaeng” he said.
                I looked at him, “I missed you too” and smiled
                He looked at me and patted my head like I was a dog or something.
                “Training is getting harder huh?” he said.
                How did he know? “No it’s great fun!” I lied.
                “Stop it Dongsaeng…I can see your lying..” he said.
                “I’m not—“ I was interrupted.
                “Your eyes are tired..Your hands are cold..You walk stiffly..Your throat seems to be parched..It was hard waking you up..It’s okay to tell the truth dongsaeng” he said as he stared at the waves.
                I didn’t wanna show weekness so I made up more lies.
                “Of coarse I’m sore and everything…Things like this happen…But everything wasn’t as hard as you said it would be..It was really quite fun” I said.
                He looked over “Explain to me why it’s so hard for you to tell me the truth..” he said
                I looked at him suspiciously and said “You want the truth..?” I sighed, I looked to him, “Everything is really hard…I hate it…” I started getting teary eyed.
                “Once I think I just met someone who would be a close friend of mine..I’m wrong..” I stopped and noticed I was crying my eyes out.
                “Once I think something is fun, I notice I’m doing it wrong..” I was sobbing…
                YoungBae Hyung had a look on his face that signaled to me he was worried of this. He put his arm around me and lay my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my shoulder comforting me.
                “Things are gonna be like this Dongsaeng..Don’t let anyone stop you from reaching your dreams, that’s why Hyung is here..To keep you company…Ever since Hyung came and picked you up from the Gwangju Airport, I knew you and I would be close friends” he smiled and chuckled.
                I wiped away the tears and got up and ran to the water and started splashing the water at YoungBae Hyung and he got wet and we had a water fight. The fun thing was, it was under the setting sun and the rising moon.

                YoungBae Hyung was nice enough and bought me Dak Bul Go Gi, it was delicious and he dropped me off at the dorm. As I walked to my room he yelled “Ya Dongsaeng!”
 I turned around and he threw me a box, “Hyung bought that especially for you” he smiled and drove off. I opened the box and inside was a shoe, a really nicely designed one too, colored white it was plain but felt very new and nice and comfy. Thank you Hyung.