Dorm: Meeting Laurence and Puko

Secretly Loving Eachother

Arriving at the dorm, it looked like an apartment building, but with teenagers and young adults. The staff guided me to the room and helped carry one of my luggages and I opened the door and I saw Laurence and Puko. Laurence reminded me a lot of C.A.P of Teen Top. He was muscular, and had that face, he was laying on his bed when I walked in. Puko was young and short and he reminded me a lot of TaeMin of SHINee, just that he had some meat on him and his hair was a mushroom cut.
                “You must be Billy, I’m Laurence, nice to meet you” Laurence said politely.
                Puko was searching for something in his dresser and looked up and smiled “Hey, I’m Puko” and went back to searching his dresser”
                I walked over and saw an empty bed and threw my two luggages onto the bed.
                “So..How is it here?” I asked them.
                “It’s alright, gets kinda lonely, me and Puko take turns cooking, and now your in the schedule aha!” he laughed.
                Puko closed the dresser and in his hand 5000 won.
                “Sorry about that, yeah it’s fine here. I prefer being at home..But yeah..” he said while looking at the floor.
                “So…What are your specialties?” I asked.
                “I dance and Rap, I’m on the ropes of singing” said Laurence.
                “I dance and sing..” Puko said.
                “and you?” Laurence asked.
                “I sing, I’m working on my dancing” I said.
                And with that we all went and did our own little thing. Laurence went out for a bit with other trainee’s and Puko talked on the phone with relatives all day. I unpacked and made myself cozy. Today was our day off, so tomorrow I would start my first day of training. I moved all my clothing out of my suitcase and it was my last shirt, I lifted it and guess what I found?!
                MY WALLET!!!!! It was there the whole time!!!! I was sooo happy! But I kept it somewhere safe, I can’t just immediately trust these two. So as happy as ever I hid my wallet in my dresser and lied on my bed. Since Puko was talking to his family members, I thought I should give my family a call.
                I dial mom’s number:
                “Hello?” mom said.
                I smiled “MOM!!! It’s your son, BILLY!” I said laughing
                She started laughing “Don’t scream, I can go death! How is it over there? We miss you, are you safe?” she asked worried.
                “Everything is perfectly fine, we will start training tomorrow and everything” I said.
..CASUAL MOM AND SON AND FAMILY TALK..

                After that, I went out for a look around Seoul. I saw tons of awesome things, but I had to save my money for only things I needed. So to satisfy me, I bought OnStyle Magazine for 3000 won. Walking back to the dorm, Puko had made dinner already. It was just beef stew, but I was starved anyway. After that we went to bed, without any good nights or socializing. How shady…I didn’t imagine things like this..