Promise Broken..

Secretly Loving Eachother

                …But I couldn’t…I had to once again..break this promise…

                YoungBae dropped me off at my dorm, he kissed my cheeks and I waved goodbye to him and walked into my room. It was 7:52PM when someone came and knocked on my door…I was expecting it was YoungBae so I opened the door silently…But…It wasn’t YoungBae…

                It was Myung-Hee…
                She threw open the door and pushed me, “Ya…I thought I told you clearly, to stay away from MY MAN..” she said.
                All I could do was stare at her dreadful eyes.
                “I saw you two…You couldn’t resist him, so you thought you could just ignore me like that? Oh, you forgot I had pictures?” she giggled.
                I shook my head, “He doesn’t even like you—“
                “I’ll make him like me, and SO WILL YOU, listen , you stay away from my man, and you tell him you did horrible things to me. I don’t care what you tell him, but I’m the good guy, got it?” she said and then slammed my head against the wall, making the wall crack…It hurt…I was standing down to a girl…But…I wasn’t a person who used violence to solve things…She looked down at me and I croutched down to my knees rubbing my head, then she grabbed my cheeks hard with one of her hands, “You got it?” she glared into my eyes, I nodded, then she slammed my head against the wall again…It hurt…A lot..She walked out and closed the door…I crawled to my bed and fell asleep..not even under the covers…just at the end of the bed…I had to stop loving YoungBae…Tomorrow…I’m going to have to hurt him…

                The next day, I started my new schedule..I took language and it wasn’t any much harder, just more thinking and tests, I could basically speak fluent Korean, but I still did not understand some things..With the help from Noona’s and Hyung’s I made a lot of progress..Then Vocals #4, I had it with JungHwa, TaeHwa and 2 other girls, it was very fun, we each sang our own solo song and was criticized on how to make it better, it was really quite fun, then dance #3 was up and still no one in there I knew, we just learned dance moves and then the YGym was the same as always. After that long day, me, JungHwa and TaeHwa was called to the YG Office. Walking in everybody was already there. We looked over videos and projects and documents we would be doing for our debut.
                As everyone huddled around the screen and talked about ideas..YoungBae sneakily grabbed my hands tight…I looked over at him and he was slightly smiling…He has been happier since the day before…I couldn’t help it…But I had to do this…I glared at him and shook off his hand with a hard and walked to the other side of the room. I looked back and his face had immediately turned into that dark frown…I was dying inside…But…this is what was best for the two of us..

                After looking through all the videos, we all sat down and talked about our debut…But all I was thinking about was how much I had probably hurt YoungBae…”YoungBae…I’m so sorry…” I told myself…He looked at me..I forced out a glare…
                “Okay..I was thinking, maybe we can change the name to “Prince Charming” in stead of “Charming Prince”, anyone agree?” YG said and they all shook theyre heads.
                “Okay, so the leader of the group..I’ve watched all of you since the day you guys had become trainees, and I have a spot for each and everyone one of you..JungHwa, you will be the leader, with your physical body and mature looks, you will fit this role the best, and plus, you will also be the Main Rapper and Second Main Vocalist” YG said, JungHwa nodded proudly, “I know rapping is one of my best skills and I am fine with being the second main vocalist” he smiled.
                “TaeHwa, you will be the Main Dancer of the group, since you are in Dance #6, you will bring out the power of the group, you will also be a Lead Vocalist, your voice is not as strong as your dancing” YG Said and TaeHwa nodded.
                YG looked over at me and smiled, “Billy, you will be the Main Vocalist of the group and the supporting rapper” he said and I was surprised..I had never rapped in my life…”uhh…President..I have never even rapped ever in my life…” I said disappointed..
                “Oh yes you have, your audition tape, you rapped in I Don’t Care, you were very good, but need improving, but as of now, your power house is being Main Vocals, your voice is very unique for a boy, I’m sure you will rock the stage with those vocals of your’s” he said and smiled.
                “President, what will you be looking for the 4th member?” CL asked.
                “In the 4th member, I really wanted a popper, someone who could pop as well as our Minji” he pointed ot Minzi and she smiled.
                We then talked about the auditions and we decided it would be a three round audition and the one we choose will start training right away, our debut date will be, February 13, 2011, today is
July 16,2010, we have at least a couple months to prepare…YG told us that the concept he wanted for us was a pure, innocent look, but with style. Something that would make girls go crazy. Producing our songs would be Teddy, Kush, CL, and G-Dragon. Helping us with choreography would be YoungBae, Shawn Evaristo, and many others. Teaching me how to Rap, would be CL and TOP.
                The meeting was over…My schedule was already jam packed..Everyday after practice we would be getting ready for our debut, choosing outfits, making concepts, making lyrics and beats, etc.
                I walked out into the halls and YoungBae was sitting on the same bench once again..He was sitting there taking deep breaths…I was so sad…I went up to him…But then…Myung-Hee walked pass and bumped into me signaling me that she was going to be watching…
                I walked over to YoungBae…I forced out a glare…He looked at me…Sad…Depressed…
                “Stay away from me..” I said…Almost about to cry…
                He stood up…”Why are you doing this?” he said..
                I was about to cry…I turned around and tears ran down my face…”I hate you…You disgust me sooo much…Stay away form me from now on…I am…Only using you to get to Jiyong..” as I said that..I cried so hard…Him not seeing my tears…
                “I love Jiyong, not you, you’re an ugly piece of crap..Stay away from me..Go date some one who will love you for being ugly…Like Myung-Hee…Or Jiyeon…Your too ugly for me…” I said and walked away crying so hard…Tears coming down my face…I walked out of the building and ran to the back of the building…I sat down on the stairs and cried so hard…I was shaking and my heart was teared up…My rib cage exploded..I cried sooo hard…Still crying I got a text…Trying to catch my breath I read it…It was from Myung-Hee…”Good Job, you little ” she said…
               
                …YoungBae-ah….I’m sorry…I will always love you…But we can never be together…Never…Saranghae…