Once again..

Secretly Loving Eachother

                Waking up in the warm arms of YoungBae, I saw the time was 4:28AM. Both of us still completely , YoungBae snored silently with his lips near my ear. Giving him a kiss I slowly climbed out of bed. Boss came running over.
                “Ya..Shhh” and he stayed and looked at me.
                Picked up my boxers and headed for the bathroom, I was startled by the grab of YoungBae’s arms around me.
                “Lets shower together” he chuckled.
                “Ya ERT!” I joked
                “Whats wrong with taking showers together?” he asked and smiled.
                I dragged him into the bathroom with me, both of us still completely , turning on the shower and stepped into the cold water together. Waiting for the water to grow warmer he held me close as the both of us shivered. Washing eachother with soap, smelling freshly clean. I had YoungBae’s scent on me now, keke. We got out of the shower and it was 5:12AM. YoungBae got dressed as I stared at him, my teeth chattering from the coldness. He had on blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Looking handsome in it. He came over and put his arms around me. Kissed my cheeks.
                “I think I still have my old uniform” he told me and went to his closet.
                “Eh?” I was confused.
                After a long 5 minutes of searching he pulled out an outfit that looked similar to the uniform I wore in school.
                “Found it” he smiled and handed it to me.
                “Try it on” he said.
                I grabbed it and looked at the size
                “It’s so small..” I told him.
                “I’m sure it’ll fit” he said.
                I put it on .. and it did fit perfectly. It had YoungBae’s scent on it.It was now 5:28AM. I had an hour to spare.
                With that hour, we just hung out. Watched a little of TV. Played with Boss. Stared at the city of Seoul. He made me smile so much.
                I looked at the time and it was 6:24AM.
                Getting up from the sofa as he caressed me in his arms.
                “Its time for school” I yawned and stretched.
                He got up and gave me a big hug.
                “I’ll send you” he said smiling.
                “No .. I wanna walk today” I said as he gave me a frown.
                “Please? Lemme walk..Its been awhile since I took some time to see the city..” I told him.
                He smiled and gave me a long kiss, “Okay..Saranghamnida” he told me.
                I smiled, “I love you too” and I walked out the door.

                Walking slowly to the bus stop, there weren’t fan girl attacks..But they stood there and whispered to eachother..I got suspicious..Arriving at school..Something..Something..Oh dear lord..

                Crumpled up piece of papers were thrown at me..Girls called me..”Queer”..I picked up one of the papers and opened it up..It was a picture of me and YoungBae..It was the picture of us at the trail on the Han River..When we kissed..This time..You could clearly see it was me..I was scared out of my mind..What..How did they get this picture? I ran out of the room crying..Everyone was laughing..At the end of the hall..Stood Myung Hee…She gave me a smirk..Tears ran down my face..
                “I told you to stay away from him” she said. I ran for it. Once I got to the door..There stood YoungBae..He was shocked himself…I bumped into him, looking at the floor..He saw my tears and wiped them away…
                “That’s what that little gets---…YoungBae..What are you—“ Myung Hee came to the door.
                “Shut you mouth..” YoungBae said quietly..
                “Oppa..” Myung Hee said.
                “I SAID SHUT YOUR MOUTH! ..From now on..I am not your oppa..Don’t even look at me..”He took my hand and turned around. Bumping into SE7EN, Teddy and President YG..
                We made our way to YG’s office and discussed about the problems..I sat there with my head down not being able to speak because of such a hard incident happening..
                “What is this?!” Yang screamed.
                I looked down..Not being able to speak up..or doing anything..
                “I said what is it?!?!” Yang ripped the picture in half.
                “YoungBae..Throughout all these year..I never dreamed of you ever doing this!” Yang screamed.
                There was a long moment of silence as Yang rubbed his eyes in disappointment.
                “To be honest..I knew something was going on between you two..” Teddy Hyung said.
                He stood up, “Yang..Stop it..” he said.
                “Do you realize what this could do to the company!?” Yang yelled at Teddy.
                “Yes I do..But look at it this way..Have you ever seen our YoungBae smile so greatly? When was the last time you saw YoungBae ever so happy?” Teddy said.
                Yang sighed.
                SE7EN Hyung stood up, “I agree with Teddy on this one..Not once did I ever see YoungBae so happy..” he said.
                “This is my entertainment..What I say you do..And I say you two forget about ever being with eachother..” Yang screamed.
                “Boss..” SE7EN and Teddy said.
                YoungBae stood up. Tears running down his face. Tears running down my face.
                “For the sake..of..YOUR company boss..I will forget about US..But..just so you know..Boss..I have never been in love before..I have never found someone so special..Someone who made me actually want to live..” YoungBae said.
                “I’m done listening to you” Yang said.
                “I love Billy..Even though were boys..and I have a reputation to carry on..” he said and Yang stood up and walked to the door.
                “I will never call you my hyung or boss ever again!!” YoungBae screamed and Yang slammed the door as he exit the room.
                Tears ran down his face as the sound of a painful cry filled the air. Tears ran down my face as my heart was slowly ripping apart once again. SE7EN patted YoungBae’s back and Teddy Hyung told me “Stay strong kiddo..I know you two are in love..But..Just for now..Listen to Yang…Just for now okay?” he said and pat my back.
                It was happening all over again..I was going to lose my YoungBae..Once again..