You are the love of my life

Secretly Loving Eachother

                I got up and walked slowly out of the room..I was shocked..Scared…I didn’t know what to do..Tears running down my face..YoungBae stood up..Wiping his tears away he walked over and grabbed my arm.
                “Lets not walk away from eachother this time..” he said, trembling..
                I looked over at him .. “We can’t..” I said shivering..
                SE7EN and Teddy Hyung came over, “Do it, I believe in you two” they both said.
                But..I couldn’t do it..I shook off his hand and walked away..
               
                Making my way to the car, tons of camera’s were outside waiting for me..
                “Tell us, are you really dating Korea’s TaeYang?” the news lady asked me.
                “Gay’s aren’t aloud!!” tons of girls chanted.
                “Billy and TaeYang will never work!” Girls shouted.
                I walked away into the van with tears coming down my face..

                Slamming the door shut .. Next to me sat JungHwa, in the back was Lucas and TaeHwa.
                “Sigh..What have you gotten us into, maknae..” TaeHwa said.
                “Dongsaeng..Why are you like that??” Lucas asked.
                “Aigoo..Shut up! Leave the kid alone..” JungHwa screamed.
                I stared out the window..
                I felt someone pat my back, “Yes..Love hurts..” JungHwa’s voice.
                I wiped my tears, “Don’t worry about me..” I lied..
                “Maknae..It’s okay you know? To be..gay..I don’t care..Your still maknae..Your still our maknae..Nothing will change..” TaeHwa said.
                “Agreed, it’s cool! Your still awesome Billy” Lucas smiled.
                I smiled.. “But..The company..The future of YG..”
                “Don’t worry about that..The love of your life is more important right?” JungHwa asked.
                I nodded yes.
                They dropped me off at the dorm. I slowly walked to my room. On my door was a letter.
                “Meet me here at 2AM.. –Your YoungBae”.. He was here..Waiting for me..Sigh..
               
                I went online to check updates..And with no surprise..The most talked about news of almost every site in the world.. “Big Bang’s TaeYang and Prince Charming’s Billy, in Love?”..Reading the article..Brought tears to my eyes..

                “Big Bang’s TaeYang and newly debuted successful boy group, Prince Charming’s Billy have been caught kissing on the Han River Trail. Evidence has been proven right. The two were also caught holding hands in the YG Building Parking Lot. Students tell of how TaeYang visited the school and took Billy by the arm and was stopped by President Yang himself.”

                “I saw everything! TaeYang grabbed a hold of his hand and they walked out and bumped into the president!!”
                “Billy looked like he was about to cry! TaeYang look mad! President Yang looked pissed too!”
 
                ..This day was not my day at all..

                It was 1:58AM..YoungBae had come early..Knocking at the door..I walked slowly to the door..Peaked out the hole..It was him..With his Mohawk..He wasn’t smiling..His eyes were red from crying..
                “Open the door..” he said.
                Opening the door..He grabbed a hold of me and hugged me tight. Gave me a kiss on the cheek.
                “I love you..I love you Billy..I Don’t care what others say..You have made me feel so happy..Made me feel so alive..Made me feel so warm and fuzzy..Your the reason I wake up every morning..The reason I lie awake at night..” he kissed my lips..
                “YoungBae..” I said.
                He stared into my eyes..concerned..and tears took over him..
                Crying a painful cry..”Please..Don’t leave me again..” He said.
                Tears came upon me..I hugged him..”No matter what..Always know that you will always be in my heart..We can’t be together today..But tomorrow…Maybe..Just maybe..” I was cut off…He grabbed a hold of my cheek bones and our lips touched.
                I pushed him away.. “I’m scared..” I said to him..
                “Our love will make it through any obstacle..” he told me.
                He took out his phone..And dialed a number..
                “Mom? Yes..I’m in love with Billy..No..I will not stop loving him..Mom..Your son is in love for the first time..Mom..Please..Don’t..Mom..No..I will not stop..I’m in love with Billy..And that’s, that..” He hung up..Then dialed another number..
                “Billy’s mom? I’m in love with your son..This is TaeYang..Yes..I’m in love with him..I respect you to accept me into your son’s life? Were in love..Thats that..No..I will never stop loving him..” he hung up..
                He did this for hours..I just stood there in shock..He called SE7EN..Teddy..Yang..Everyone..Every single person..Then he stopped..
                “Billy? I’m in love with you..No..I will not stop loving you..You are the love of my life..The one I want to be with forever..I love you..” he said..And took my arm..
                He dragged me into his car and he drove off into the middle of the city of Seoul..Where tons of people walked..Why were we here? I was lost..People stared at us..I could tell people were talking about us..YoungBae smiled..
                We walked to the center..And YoungBae took my arms..People stared at us..Fangirls started chanting “TaeYang and Billy will never Happen” over and over again. News reporters gathered around. Tons of people came around..Forming a circle around us.
                People chattering..Then it happened..YoungBae’s lips touched mine..In front of all those people..I tried pushing him away..But..He held onto me tight..Not letting me go..But soon..I realized..This is the life I wanted..I wanted the world to know I love YoungBae..Hes the one I want to spend the rest of my life with..So..I soon stopped struggling to get off him..And gave him a kiss back..Kissing, people started shouting..Newsreporters started saying false ..But you know what?
I didn’t give a damn..After a long, long, long kiss, YoungBae held my hand and walked to the newsreporter.
                “Yes it is true, I love Billy” and gave off a smile.
                “And I love YoungBae” I said.
                Being shoved and pushed, trying to get back to the car..There stood the whole family..
                Teddy, SE7EN, Lucus, JungHwa, TaeHwa, Dara, CL, Jiyong, Minji, Bom, Daesung, Seungri, TOP, Gummy and President Yang..
                Me and YoungBae stood there in a cold silence..
                Anti’s started yelling..Screaming..Throwing things at us..YoungBae frowned..
                All of a sudden..The family started clapping..Clapping..The sound of..Clapping..Smiles came upon theyre faces..Even Yang was clapping..I..I thought it was just a dream..But..It was true..They were clapping..YoungBae held my hand tight..A smile came upon his face..YoungBae was smiling..I smiled..This felt like a dream..Yang held up a microphone…
                “Today..Our TaeYang and Billy are a couple..Please love them for who they are..If you really were a fan of theirs, you would support them in all you can..Jealousy cannot take over..Please..Love and care for our YoungBae and Billy..” he said loudly..
                The crowd had gone quiet..Then..The sound of clapping started..I was so..I was so touched..I started to cry..Tears of joy..YoungBae stared at me and gave me a hug..
                “Don’t cry..I told you..We would be together..” he said and hugged me tight.