I Couldn't Say It Any Better

Secretly Loving Eachother

                …….3 months Later…
                Yes..Were in love..Of Coarse there are those who don’t accept us..But there are also those who truly love us for who we are..Ive never loved YoungBae as much as now..The members and I sharing an official dorm now, YoungBae visits at times, the Hyungs love us JThey call YoungBae “Oppa”, haha teasing us. I love the Hyungs. They have been there for me from the start. Working on our new album, just recently winning 4 awards on the MAMA 2011 Awards!
                Best Artists of the Year!
                Best Song of the Year, “Be My”
                Rookie of the Year
                Best Digital Single, “Hold Me Closer”

                Our song Hold Me Closer had just come out a month ago, and already it has been receiving lots of love. Surprisingly..The company has been earning tons and tons of love! Big Bang just came out with a new album and made 6 Billion dollars from touring and promotions! That’s a new record!!! 2NE1 noona’s are working on their new album, and so far what they have is amazing!! Nothing like anything Ive seen before!!! Us Prince’s are working on the new album, spoiler alert..One song will be a duet of me and YoungBae J*blushes* And also..
                Sung Hee Noona is getting ready for her debut!!! Three Girl Group, “Verify”. Sung Hee is the leader!! Knowing noona, she will do great! Being a trainee for almost 4 years! In the group is also 2 year trainee “Kiwi” who is from America, very talented! She is the main dancer! She can rock her body! The other is Maknae, “Sugar” being a beautiful singer, she is main vocals!
                The witch Myung Hee disappeared..I admit..I did think we could work things out..and actually become friends..But..No..She disappeared..I heard she went and became an actress..But she was never heard from ever again..One day she sent me a message saying she was over it with YG Family..She was now attending a rich university to major in cosmetology..So..Whatever..Shes a anyways..Nobody likes her..
               
                Practicing hard in the studios, and dancing the new choreo, YoungBae took me by the arm, and drove us back the beach where we had our first kiss..
                “Remember this place?” he said and smiled.
                “Of coarse I do” I told him, and he held my hand tight.
                “When do you want to start living with me?” he said and smiled.
                I was shocked..I took in his words..
                “You want to start living together?” I asked him.
                He smiled, “I want to start living together” he said.
                I smiled, “Wait at least until my career has settled down..Right now I don’t want to leave this great dream behind just yet..I still want to live the life of an Idol..Be in the dorms with the members..Touch the hearts of others..” I said.
                He took my hand, “I couldn’t say it any better..” and he kissed me.