Bonus Chapter: YoungBae, Before and After

Secretly Loving Eachother

Bonus Chapter told in YoungBae's POV

The Solar album..Was a pain in my ..I took out my anger on the ones I loved. Jiyong Hyung..He took my anger as a true friend and let me yell at him..Dara Noona stayed quiet and obeyed..Daesung walked away…TOP smiled…Seungri stayed by my side..Not once did I smile..The stress took over..

The minute Yang told me to go pick up the new trainee..I was pissed..No..I was ticked off..Then I saw his picture..He was..Kind of cute..Why was I judging this boy? I asked myself..I went to Gwangju and there he was after 2 hours of searching for him..He hugged me…This kid..Made me smile..For the first time in such a long time..

He fell asleep to the tune of “Take it Slow”..He was 15..His name was Billy..I smile everytime I see how bright his smile is..Being a celebrity, I couldn’t create such a close bond with him..But it was hard not to..He was always alone..Every trainee in the beginning is always alone..But why was it so hard to see him alone? ..

When we were in Japan..All I could think about was Billy..What was I having for this kid? He comes into my life…And makes me forget about why I was so mad..No YoungBae..You are not Gay..

We got home and I took him to the beach..That same beach..Back from Middle school..I told myself..When I find her..Im gonna take her here..And kiss her..but its not a “her”..It’s him..Billy..

I stared at the wall at night, thinking about the future..I saw Billy..With me..We held hands..I shook myself, stop dreaming YoungBae..Whats wrong with you? But I told myself, it couldn’t hurt to just tell him..

I took him to the same beach, where I told him I fell in love with him..Regret took over me..I sat there in frustration..I knew this was coming..Then..He took my hand..And the words “I like you too” came out..And I went for it..I said I would kiss “her”..Our eyes were close..I could feel his breath..And our lips touched..I loved every second of it..My heart pounded as we kissed…

I stil remember the first day I held him in my arms, I was in my boxers..in his bed..While it stormed outside..I wanted to stay like that forever..

But forever isn’t enough..He changed..He was gone..He abandoned me..For my best friend..I waited everyday at the bench…And he finally came..And he told me..”I’m only using you to get to Jiyong”…I cried..So hard..
_______________________________________________

Jiyong unlocks the door to YoungBae’s apartment and finds YoungBae trying to catch his breath, trying to stop crying at the kitchen table.
Worried Jiyong runs to the table, “YA! Whats wrong?!”
YoungBae sat there in silence as tears ran down his face…He covered up the tears..But there were too many to cover up..
Jiyong sat there for 23 minutes with his dongsaeng.
“You gonna tell me?” Jiyong said.
YoungBae wiped away his tears..”Ya..I’m just..stressed..”
“No…You don’t cry over stress..You never cried over anything dude..Just tell me..” Jiyong said.
“It’s about…Love” YoungBae said and tears slowly fell and he tried to hold in the pain.
“Eh? Whats wrong? Did she like..reject you?” Jiyong said.
“No dude..Listen..Your a good..Hyung..You can..You’ll still love me like always right?” YoungBae said as he tried to catch his breath.
Jiyong nodded, in concern.
“I’m in love…With Billy..” YoungBae said as he held his breath under the name of the one he loved.
Jiyong was shocked..It hit him hard..
The two talked of what had happened..
“I’ll talk to him” Jiyong said..YoungBAe was worried the two would get close..And fall in love..
____________________________________________________

“I can’t take it anymore..” Billy said…
What? I was confused..But happy..After 2 months..Billy took my hand and hugged me with all his might..He gave me a kiss..
I didn’t want to stop him..
But then again..I lost him again..After his promise to be with me forever..He broke it soon after..
He debuted..And was living the dream he’s been wanting..They celebrated..But I wasn’t in the mood…I went outside and sat at the bench at the Han River Trail..Then it happened..My Billy came back to me..This time..He stayed with me..

Photos were taken..Of us..As scared as I was..I didn’t really care to be honest..The one who took them..YG Trainee, Myung Hee..Id like to thank her..She showed me that if the world doesn’t know I love Billy, then whats there to love? I showed the world I loved Billy. We hit the news within an hour of our kiss in public. YG’s ratings went way up. For some reason, what we did was a good thing. Everyone thought it would be bad..But no..It wasn’t..It made us realize more to life..I held Billy in my arms as the crowd surrounding us clapped. I told him “I told you we would be together” ..

The thing we fought for, it now came true..

6 Years later..
I am living with the most amazing person in the whole world..The love of my life..Billy..Yes a boy..I never dreamt of it ever being a boy..But I sure am glad I stayed true to myself..We have a son..Sunny..He’ll be handsome like me, haha. And amazing like Billy..All that time..I said I had been looking for a girl..I had been describing my ideal girl…But all this time…It was Billy who I should have been looking for…After such a long, long time..I smile..I want to keep living..I look forward to "tomorrow"..Because I know..I will wake up to see Billy..And our son..And everyone else...I used to yell at everyone..Blame others for things..I was independent..I was always alone..But you made me realize..That life isn't to be alone..I wouldn't want life any other way now. Without you here by my side..I am nothing without you..

Billy..I love you..Don't leave me ever again..Stay with me forever..I'm yours and your mine..Love you