LOST!

Secretly Loving Eachother

                As I boarded the plane in tears, I didn’t stop to look back, I had to forget about my past and live my  future now, I had to start acting like a celebrity, but this time it wasn’t like those times in my mind, this is reality.
                3 hours had passed and we had stopped in Chicago. I stretched and gained my energy back from the plane ride. I was alone; everywhere I looked I saw families and friends together in a group. I was lonely and I had started to shed a tear, but then I told myself, “I will have more friends than I will ever have, after this long journey I will begin to have..Soon..” .
                They announced that the plane to Seoul will be boarding in less than 10 minutes, so I got up and entered my flight, early.

                After 9 hours of boredom on the plane to Seoul, we had finally arrived. Everywhere I saw Korean words and lots of Asians, I’ve never seen so many chinks..I grabbed my suitcases and right away started looking for signs that had my name on it. I searched the Airport for 2 hours; everywhere I looked I didn’t see a single sign that said “Billy” on it. I had asked people for help, but they knew no English. Finally a young lady stopped and asked me, “Are you lost?” she said.
                I looked up, “You speak english? I’m saved!”
                “Yes I speak English, I am an English interpreter, one of the many, here at the Gwangju Airport” she said.

                “OH thank goodness, yes I am lost…..Did you just say…Gwangju Airport? I’m not supposed to be in Gwangju..I’m supposed to be in Seoul!” I yelled.
                “Ahh, well that is nothing, we have a bus that will be here in 45 minutes that will be going to the Seoul Airport” she smiled.
                “OH thank goodness, okay well its only 45 minutes, I think I’ll make it..Kamsahamnida..” I said.
                I patted my back pockets, searching for my wallet, but it wasn’t there. I patted the other pocket, it wasn’t there, I searched my whole suitcase and it wasn’t there. I looked around to see if I had dropped it anywhere, but it was nowhere in sight. I couldn’t board the bus…Aigoo, this day was not going so well..My phone started ringing, it was Mom, I picked up the phone.
                “Hi mom!” I said happily.
                “How is it, are you there yet?” she asked.
                “Yes I just got here..and I kinda…” I stopped, I didn’t want her to worry..
                “Whats wrong?” she asked
                “Oh nothing, everything is great, I’m still looking for my host family though, so yeah I’ll call you later when I get home okay mom?” I said.
                “Okay, be careful of strangers and don’t forget anything okay?” she said.
                “Yes ma, I know..Bye” I hung up.
 
                This was bad..I had lost my wallet containing 500 dollars and my credit card that had 2500 dollars on it! No, this is soo bad!!!