Leaving home

Secretly Loving Eachother

                There was an audition. An audition that hadn’t happened in 6 years. Yg was looking for new family members. Many had auditioned, from ages 11 through 19. Several made it to the second round. Only 1 person had the whole package. That person was a young man named Billy. He was 15 at the time and could sing very well. He was chosen because of his charisma on stage, his presence and his personality. The way he sings isn’t how anyone would sing; he had a very unique voice. He was compared to Beyonce, Jordin Sparks, Jojo and even Yg’s TaeYang. As soon as he was chosen to become a trainee of Yg Family, his adventure began right away.
                President Yang had chosen Billy because of the fact that he brings something new to the table, his voice is hard to find. He was also chosen by Teddy, of 1TYM, Teddy had said that Billy reminds him of former YG trainee, May Doni Kim, and for him to be in the music industry, would make YG big.
                President Yang had found Billy a host family, a family who would take him in as their son and where he would stay while he was training in Seoul. Billy had said all his goodbyes to his family and friends in Wisconsin, and boarded his flight to Seoul.

                “Bye guys…I’ll miss you…And remember to keep your mouth shut about me being a new trainee..I can’t be seen to the public anymore…The next time you see me..Maybe I’ll even be a superstar..Maybe I won’t even be the Billy you know anymore..” Billy said.
                “Well whatever happens to you, we will always root for you” Chello smiled.
                “Yes, now you go out there and live your dream okay?” said Pac.
                “We are all here for you!!” said Raina.
               
                Billy waved goodbye and walked toward his flight. Carrying 2 suitcases containing clothes and extra. In his hand, his PSP and cell phone. Looking back he smiled and said “I love you all, and always know that I will always be the same person I was” he smiled and left.
                His family and friends waved to him in tears.
                “Aja Aja Hwaiting!~” said Steven.