Forever

Secretly Loving Eachother

                ….3 Years Later….

                Weve matured now. After about 4 years together, we are now doing solo activities..Yes it’s lonely..I miss my hyungs..Lucus is acting..TaeHwa is doing movies..JungHwa is working on his album..And what am I doing? I’m working on my new album, making it from the heart..I love R&B..Making It my own..Making my way to the dorm, tonight I would have the place to myself..It was 9PM when someone came and knocked at the door..
                Opening the door. It was YoungBae..
                “Hi Chinky” I smiled.
                “Hi Dork” He said and smiled.
                I gave him a hug and he kissed my cheeks.
                “Billy..” he said.
                “Hmm?” I said and smiled.
                “Ive waited long enough..Will you come live with me? Its been three years..” he asked me.
                I smiled..Thought about it..”I want to spend the rest of my life with you” I smiled.
                We went inside and packed my things, messed up the house a bit. Had our laughs. Joked around. It was so funny, he was such a dork. Seeing how we lived, touching the Hyung’s clothes, haha. I left the Hyung’s a message..

                “Dear Hyungs..I love you all..I am living with YoungBae now..It was great living with you three. I am so happy to have debuted with you all. I act like this is the end of our friendship, haha. I’ll just be a couple miles away. We will still see eachother. I just wanted to tell you guys that you guys are awesome.
                -Your Maknae, Billy

PS: Hyung will take great care of Maknae
J You guys know I love him, I love you guys too J Peace out
                -YoungBae Hyung

                We left for his place. 4 Luggages we carried out. Haha.
                “I’m so happy today..I get to live with Dork” he smiled.
                “Every morning I get to see my Chinky” I said and he pinched my cheeks.
                “Billy I love you” he said.
                “I love you too” I told him.

                We got to his house. I sat on his bed and Boss sat at my feet. Tired laying on his bed. He pulled me up. And in front of me..He held a ring..I was..What was this??
                “I know..I’m stupid..But..Since we live together..You might as well be wifey, right?” he smiled.
                I laughed. “Chinky..Your so cute..Then You’ll be Hubby?” I asked him and smiled.
                “Always..I’ll be Hubby and You’ll be Wifey..I also want to adopt 2 kids..haha I know I’m taking things fast..But just thinking about starting a family with you..My heart starts pounding..” he smiled..I could just see him warming up..He was gonna make such a good daddy..
                “Of Coarse..YoungBae..I love you..”
               
                Living with eachother for years now..Hubby was a great hubby..He told me I was a great Wifey. Being together for about 6 years now..Me being 22 Years old and him being 28, we adopted our first son. His name being Dong Kwang Sun, but we called him Sunny. Raising him as a baby. Responsiblities took over us. We were happy. This apartment was too small for us. So President Yang agreed to buy a home for us..A small and cozy, great, nice home in Seoul. Perfect for us. The 2NE1 Noonas visited a lot to check out on Sunny. This was the life I wanted. My family back at home visited also. Although they had different expectations for me, they were still supporting me. YoungBae loved the life he lived. This was the life he wanted to live. Together we lived the life we wanted. It started with a lost boy in a big world. When a hero came and saved the day with Mcdonalds. Calling him Hyung the two fell in love. Up against society .. The two live in a cozy home, with a son .. and those who love them will always be there. YoungBae and Billy was who they were.