His "Place"

Secretly Loving Eachother

                While we sat on that bench, a lady walked pass us. I quickly took away my lips and sat still, taking away my hands. I looked over at YoungBae, he smiled and took my hands and kissed me again. The ladt was like “WHAT THE ?” and then she quickly walked away..I tried to stop YoungBae, but he wouldn’t.
                “YA! She couldve seen us! “I yelled.
                He laughed, “I don’t care who sees..” he said and smiled.
                It was still raining, but it was more sprinkling now. YoungBae pinched my cheeks and kissed my lips multiple times. But I was scared people would see…
                “Ya…Aren’t you scared we’ll get caught?” I asked him.
                He looked me in the eye, “I’m not scared to show anyone who the love of my life is..” he said.
                MY heart was racing…He felt the same way…YoungBae was the love of my life…

                “Lets go to my house tonight” he said and smiled.
                Everything was going so fast..But…I missed YoungBae..I wanted to spend forever with him…
                I nodded yes and he grabbed my arm and we entered his car and drove off.

                …………At YoungBae’s House/apartment………..

                “Wahhh…Your home is very warming..” I said to him as we entered his room/home.
                He gave me a smile, while taking off his shoes, “Ya, Boss, I brought someone here!” he said and Boss came running over, and jumped on me. I was surprised, I am not fond of dogs, but I don’t hate them..But Boss was so energetic that it scared me..I bent down to pet it and it attacked my face, me multiple times, it was so trifling!
                “YA! Stop that..Stop it!” YoungBae yelled and Boss calmed down and sat still his face.
                “He seems to like you” YoungBae said.
                I stood up, “Yeah..my face..it feels very…Do you have a bathroom?” I asked and smiled stupidly.
                He chuckled, “Yeah, over there” he pointed to his left.
                I walked over and quickly washed my face..His home, it wasn’t all that RICH LOOKINg like what lots of people think celebrity home’s look like, it just looked like a normal, cozy home.
                I walked to the living room and YoungBae was on the net, he was scrolling down when all of a sudden…The headline shocked the both of us…
                “TaeYang kissing someone on the Han River Trail?”
                I was shocked..I wasn’t breathing…But…Thank goodness…It didn’t show my face…The tree’s shadow blocked everything of mine..Except for my lips…who were..connected to YoungBae’s…..O_o..
                YoungBae turned around, “Aish..I hate stalkers…” he said and turned off the computer and walked over to me and gave me a bear hug.
                “It’s so cold today…Aish..I need someone to cuddle with tonight..” he said hugging me.
                He was very warm..And it was cold tonight…
                I gave him a smile, “I wanna cuddle with you tonight” I said.
                “But first…I wanna wash up..” I said to him and he laughed.
                “Together?” he asked, and I shook my head rapidly “NO”, frowning.
                He made a sad puppy face, “Pwease?” he said.
                Aish..I do not wanna do that..”No..Maybe when were married” I laughed.
                He smiled, “Oh, were getting married?” He joked.
                Okay..I didn’t really mean it..but I think..He took it seriously..
                “YoungBae-ah, I wanna shower alone” I plead.
                He smiled, gave me a kiss and handed me a towel, it smelled like the ocean, on a sunny day, making your heart warm and cozy…That was the smell YoungBae wore..A Sunny Ocean Side smell…Amazing..
                I the shower and started undressing and I washed up for the night at YoungBae’s house. I couldn’t wear my old soaked clothes…So..I asked my YoungBae for some of his..
                I slightly opened the door, “YoungBae-Ah..” he didn’t answer..
                I opened the door a little more, “YA! YoungBAE!” I yelled, he still didn’t answer me.
                I peeked out…And there he was..Fast asleep on his bed…I smiled…He was so cute..I wrapped myself up and tiptoed to his dresser..Then…
                “BOO!!” He SCREAMED, and I jumped so high into the air, my towel came off…UH OH!!!
                HE TRICKED ME!!! He laughed loudly and ran over and took my towel and started running around with it in his hands, waving it around saying “Come get it!” laughing.
                I covered my business, and was yelling “YA!!!!!! GIMME THE TOWEL!!!!!” as he laughed, I frowned!
                Running for the bathroom, I failed, he closed the bathroom..I was completely !!!! I was stuck!!! AISH!!! I ran to his dresser and grabbed his boxers and slid it on.
                “YA!!! Why’d you do that!! Your mean!!!” I yelled.
                He was laughing non-stop, he walked over and put the towel on my hair and started drying it.
                “Your so cute when you worry like that, it’s okay, its just me” he laughed.
                I gave him a frown, I hit his chest, “Ya…Your mean..” I said to him and he laughed.
                He gave me a hug, “I’m sorry, I just wanted to mess around with you, that’s all” he said and laughed.
                “Ya…Well..Don’t do that when I’m !” I said to him and he laughed.
                Hugging me tighter, he whispered, “Saranghae” and I smiled warmly.
                He let go of the hug and walked to his dresser and pulled out a white t-shirt and black basketball shorts, he handed it over and took my towel.
                “My turn to wash up” he smiled and walked into the bathroom..
                I put on the clothes he gave me and took a look around his home..
                His kitchen was very nice, very clean, I’m surprised he didn’t have any dishes in the sink..His fridge had tons of food, healthy snacks, yogurt…He had a room with a huge TV and speakers…Boss followed me around, I bent down and pet him..He was a very good boy..I went over and sat on YoungBae’s bed, his home was very cozy..I don’t understand why he never wants to stay home..
                YoungBae came out of the bathroom with only a towel on, his abs were amazing, his pale skin was hot. His arms were muscular, he came in and took of his towel, I immediately turned the other way and put his blanket over my head.
                I heard him chuckle, “YA! Why aren’t you looking?” he said.
               
               

                I was so uncomfortable, it’s so weird.. “Ya…Hurry up and get dressed..I’m dying under here” I said.
                Then he walked over and grabbed the blanket, and took it off my head, I looked at him and he had on a boxer. He gave me a smile and pinched my cheeks.
                “We should get some sleep” he said.
                He crawled into bed and slept on the left side of the bed. At first I didn’t wanna sleep…Then he forced me to, by pulling me in with his muscular arms…He was only in a boxer..
                He put the blanket over me and cuddled me under. I heard him shivering. It was so cold at his home..I turned around to face him and cuddled him, making it much warmer. He kissed my cheeks multiple times. I kissed his cheeks multiple times. He bit my lips…IT HURT!!! I pushed him away and rubbed my lips preventing the sting..He was so mean.
                He chuckled, “Your so cute..” he said and looked me in the eye.
                I kissed his lips and shut my eyes.
                “Ya..Don’t sleep yet..I still want to talk..” he said..
                “YoungBae-ah…I’m tired..” I said and hugged him tighter.
                He smiled and kissed my forehead, “sigh…then lets just go to sleep…Sleep well bobo…I love you..” he said and held me closer.
                I was safe and warm in my YoungBae’s arms..Underneath his blankets..Everytime I’m with him, it feels like a dream..