A Fun Day

Secretly Loving Eachother

                The next morning I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, the sun was shining, cars drove past, everything was perfect…But…I had no one to share this lovely day with…I got up and here we go again…Same schedule as always…I got ready for the day and walked to the bus stop…But this time was different…

                “OMOI!! ISN’T THAT THE BOY FROM PARK BOM’S MUSIC VIDEO?!?!” lots of fangirls screamed and gathered around me.
                “OMOI!!!! HES SO HANDSOME” “HES SO CUTE!” “CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?!” screamed tons of girls..
                I was so scared…frightened…aigoo..These girls were going to make me miss my bus..I crouched down onto my knees as the girls huddled on me and I crawled away from the scene and the bus was just there and I ran to the bus and he drove off. I could tons of girls running after the bus screaming..
                Omoi…I was so scared…They looked like they were going to me or something….AIgoo…So this is how life is with fans..

                I got to the YG Building and in the parking lot I saw YoungBae and Jiyong Hyung walking over to their car. I bowed to both of them and they bowed back. But Jiyong stopped and asked me,
                “YA! Don’t you two always do things together? What happened?” he said and laughed.
                I looked back shocked…Was it that noticeable that we were good friends? “Ya..We did..But..I have to concentrate on working hard…The MV gave me fans…Theyre waiting for my Debut…” and I walked away.


                I saw YoungBae’s face…He was frowning as always after what had happened between us..
Jiyong turned around and saw YoungBae’s face and said,
                “Sigh…Aigoo..I want a teenage dongsaeng..Lets hang out with him sometime, how bout we take him out to the arcade and mess around like real brothers? Huh, whatta ya say?” Jiyong said and laughed.
                “No…Lets not” he smiled and walked away to his car.
                “YA! Whats your problem? Not liking your dongsaeng Billy anymore?” he asked and ran after YoungBae.
                “Its not that, I just don’t have time for him anymore..” he said and frowned.
                “Well, I have lots of time, I’ll take him out to play then, he’s been working hard, especially after the MV, we should take Bom out too sometime, but she’s busy with her schedule..maybe sometime later…but yeah, I’m taking my new Dongsaeng Billy out later, call me if you change your mind” and Jiyong walked back inside YG Building, YoungBae backed up but stopped to see if Jiyong was really going to do it..And then he drove off..I was peaking from a window and started walking again, trying to not get caught by Jiyong.
                Walking fast to my Vocal Lessons, Jiyong tapped my shoulder..I turned around, acting like I didn’t know what was going on..
                “Ya, you’ve been working hard, how about I take you out, and have some fun with your hyung?” he asked and smiled.
                I was forcing a surprised but happy look and I really did not want to do anything…I was still not in the mood to do anything after what happened to me and YoungBae…
                I shook my head, “Oi…I..I don’t wanna be a burden..I’ll just be boring..You’ll fall asleep on me..” I said and walked off.
                “Ya, I’m offering you this, you won’t be a burden, you’ve been working hard, you need a break…Oi..And boring? That’s not what I hear from YoungBae!” he said…And I immediately stopped…YoungBae…He talks to others about…Me?
                I turned around, “Ya…What did YoungBae say about me?” I was curious.
                “Omoi” he laughed, “Your Hyung said you were great fun and that you felt like a real little brother he never had and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you, as your big brother” he said, “Oi…and I’ll admit…Imma bit jealous of YoungBae..I want a Dongsaeng too!” he laughed.
                I smiled…”Aigoo…Alright…I guess it won’t hurt to go and have some fun..” I said and smiled, Jiyong’s face brightened up, “YAY! Okay so I’ll be at your dorm at 7:00PM later, okay? And I’ll be taking you somewhere fun where I always went as a boy” he said and ran off, he turned around and smiled and ran off again.
                I’m actually quite excited for this…I haven’t had some fun in a long time…
 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong’s POV at 6:30PM

 Phone rings,
“YoungBae”
“Yobusayo?” I said
“Ya, so are you going out with Billy later?” YoungBae asked.
“Yea, in a bit here actually, change your mind yet?” I laughed.
“Uhh…I don’t know..Should I go?” he asked and chuckled.
“Aigoo, why don’t you wanna go in the first place? You and Billy are great friends right? You even told me he made you feel like you could to do anything with him and be fine” I said.
“Ya, I’m the same with you” he laughed, “uhh…the reason I don’t wanna go…hmm..Lets just say…Me and Billy aren’t the best of friends…Well…I don’t know..We haven’t been..Yeah..And I got a lot of work to do..so..Have fun Hyung..” he said and hung up.
               

                “Aigoo…What happened with those two?” I said to myself.

I got out the door and the staff member had arrived, and we were off to go pick up Billy. When we arrived there, Billy walked out in grey sweats, a blue sweatshirt and a black hat…He looked a lot like YoungBae, well what he wore…Those two were so close, theyre wearing same things, I laughed to myself.

___________________________________________________________________

Billy’s POV

                Jiyong arrived in a black van, a staff member was driving and Jiyong was in the back waiting for me, I went in and we were off.
                “You look very comfy, ya you remind me of YoungBae” he said and laughed.
                Aigoo…Why does he always bring up YoungBae… “Uhh…So where are we going?” I asked, changing the subject..
                He looked at me and smiled, “Oi, we are going over to a neighborly amusement park, I loved going there as a trainee, it was very fun” he said and smiled.
               
                We arrived and it was very small, not big and not packed. We spent out time there riding tons of rides, he forced me to go on all the big rides with him, making me scared, I was overly afraid of heights. I had problems going to the bathroom because the doors were so low…For some ODD reason..I always tended to bump my head, making Jiyong crack up at me. Jiyong was nice enough to buy me lots of things to eat, everything was very good. We played lots of games winning me stuffed toys and stuff, whenever he won something he gave it over to me…for some odd reason..Then we went over to the beach side of the Amusement Park and just settled there alone. Staff members had all gone to wait at the car as me and Jiyong finished up the day with a look at the beach.
                “Ya” he said and I looked over, “Was today fun?” he said and smiled.
                I nodded my head and he started my hair…WEIRD >.<
                He smiled, “Ya…If YoungBae…” and I looked over..
                He continued, “If YoungBae and you are..going through a bit of a rough patch…I can be your Hyung” he said and smiled.
                How did he know? Okay this is very weird…I nodded my head, confused…He got up and pulled my hand to help me up, “Ya..Its getting cold, lets head for home” and he put his arms around me and we went home.

                Today was fun…But…YoungBae was on my mind all day..