Promise me..

Secretly Loving Eachother

                The next day was just another normal day, went off to the YG building and this time I ran to the bus and didn’t stop to look back, no one was in the parking lot and I just had a normal day…Well..Until Jiyong happened to come my way.
                “OMOI! Dongsaeng!” he waved and walked over.
                I waved and smiled, “Anyeong!” I said.
                “Haha, so..How are you? I heard some stuff about you…Hehe, YG wants you in his office” he said, smiled and walked away.
                Omoi…I was scared and nervous…
                The day was already done..But there was more to come…I walked up to YG’s office…

                Opening the door…In the room, right in the center, sat YG, then two other trainee’s..Ya..It was the boy who was in Vocals #4…The other boy…I didn’t recognize..Then I saw Teddy and Jinu…Then my 2NE1 noona’s…Then…YoungBae…Sitting in the chair frowning..They were all waiting for me..
                I closed the door and it made a Loud THUD! I had a look of shock closing that door and tiptoed to a empty seat…I sat next to the trainee I didn’t quit recognize…It was so quiet…

                “Were all finally here…The reason I told you all to come is because, I have decided..I want to debut a boy group” YG said and everybody’s face’s turned to us three. I was shocked..I had only been here for about 3 months and I am about to debut…
                I looked over at the noonas and they were all cheering quietly, I looked over at Teddy and he was smiling, so was Jinu and YoungBae..he stared at me with a frown…I was so sad…It was my fault that he looked like that..What happened to my cheerful YoungBae…
                “Billy, the reason why you were called so late is because we did not decide on who the 3rd member would be…and we are also still looking for a 4th member..” YG Said.
                “We plan on making a Male Big Mama, but with lots more choreography to it” Teddy said.
                “Billy, this is JungHwa and TaeHwa, you three will be debuting in a group…I plan to to call the group Charming Prince…The reason is, the three of you portray a young, pure and innocent prince, with a lovely angelic voice. JungHwa and TaeHwa here are both taking Vocal’s #4, you are taking Vocals #3, but these two started in Vocals #2, and have trained for 3 years, you already have been recommended by the Vocal Coach to put you in Vocals #4 with JungHwa and TaeHwa” YG said.
                The two looked at me, JungHwa smiled warmly and TaeHwa looked at me with suspence.
                “But, Yang..Didn’t you say you wanted 4 members?” CL said.
                President Yang looked at her, “That’s right, that’s why I am making an Audition..But we do not want our group to be spoiled, we will call the auditions something else..I was thinking of…SuperStar Entertainment Auditions…” YG said and everyone in the room laughed except for me and YoungBae..We stared at eachother..sadly..
                “Ya, no that’s too cliché, how about something like…NumBer1 Auditions…” Teddy Said.
                The Noona’s Laughed, “Aigoo, no, no, no! I got it..How about SuperIdol Auditions?” Minji Said.
                Everyone looked at her, “Well..I guess that’s it, SuperIdol Auditions?” YG said and everyone nodded, Minji was proud of herself for coming up with the names.
                “Ya…If were here to talk about debuting 3 boys..why are the rest of us here..” YoungBae said.
                YG Looked at him, “Oi that’s right, the noona’s and you, YoungBae will take care of them, you will act like theyre Hyung and Noona’s, instead of hiring a manager to take care of them, they will be under your hands, with Teddy and Jinu’s help too” YG said.
                “Ya, but this never happened before” Dara said.
                “Yes it has, remember when SE7EN took care of all of you? And so did Gummy” YG said and everyone nodded.
                After a long talk about the auditions…I was wondering..Where I would be in a year…

                I was walking downstairs when I saw YoungBae sitting at a bench with his hands covering his face…He was stressed…I was going to walk over…But…I couldn’t…Then JungHwa and TaeHwa came over.
                “Ya, I’m excited to debut with you, Billy” JungHwa said.
                “I heard you singing, your very good, no wonder Bom picked you” TaeHwa said.
                I nodded, “Ya, I heard you singing too” pointing to JungHwa, “Your very good! But you..I haven’t seen you around..Mind showing off your vocals for us?” I asked TaeHwa and laughed.
                TaeHWa was nervous about being put on the spot and then Teddy came in, “Ya, get going, you guys have a long day tomorrow, from now on you guys will be doing all sorts of activities together in the YG Building, Billy, you have been switched to Dance #2 and Vocals #4, Language #3, so first youll start with language, then vocals, then dance then the Gym..” he said and I nodded and JungHwa, TaeHwa and him walked away..
                YoungBae was still sitting there alone with his face in his hands…I walked over…And sat next to him…No one was around…I took a deep breath and took his hands and held it tight..
                Soon..I realized I was crying…He looked up and saw my tears and started getting teary eyed too..He didn’t hesitate and hugged me tight…I was crying on his shoulder…
                “I miss you so much..” he said.
                I was crying harder on his shoulder as he spoke…
                “Why can’t we just forget about everything…I really miss you…I cant go a day without you..” he said and he was sniffling..
                I broke the hug and he wiped away my tears…
               
                “We can’t…Were boys…My debut is coming soon…I can’t start it thinking about love…” I said crying…
                He wiped my tears, “I don’t care about that…My heart is slowly breaking…” he kissed me..
                I broke the kiss and got up and walked away..I turned back and tears ran down my face non stop…”Saranghae..” I cried and cried…Leaving him there alone…I was almost at the door…When I turned around…I couldn’t do this to him..I ran back and gave him a hug…I kissed him and we held hands…He hugged me tight…And then we walked off to his car…Hand in hand…We drove off…
                We arrived at the same beach where our first kiss was…We has our hands in hand just staring at the beach…I looked at him and he gave me a smile…after such a long time…I smiled at him and put my head on his shoulder and he my hair.
                “I wanna stay like this forever..” he said and chuckled..
                “ I do too..” and kissed his cheek.
                “We can always love eachother secretly..” he said and looked me in the eye.
                “We already tried that..” I said with a serious face.
                “I don’t even care if the public knows…I wanna be with the love of my life” he said and took my hand.
                “Can you wait a year within my debut?” I said..
                “I can’t wait that long…” he said..
                I looked at him, “Okay…But..promise me..I can come over and spend time with you anytime I want” he said and held out his pinky.
                I looked him in the eye, “I promise” and smiled. He smiled and gave me a passionate kiss.
               
                ….I promised him..We won’t be seen together in the public until a year of my debut is finished…But he can come over and spend time with me whenever he wanted…YoungBae-ah~ I Love you..