TaeYang on DUTY

Secretly Loving Eachother

                ..Meanwhile, back at the YG Building..
                “RING RING RING” President Yang’s phone ringed.
                (All Koreans will talk in Korean, except when talking to me)
                “Hello? Yes, yes he should’ve been there 3 hours ago..Yes, you haven’t seen him? Hmm..Maybe something came up..No, no, no, I doubt he would do that, he said he really wanted this and that this was his dream, I doubt he would back out on us, yes, just keep waiting there..Yes..okay, bye” President Yg said.
                “Aigoo, the Chung family said they see no sign of Billy anywhere..Tell me, did we get his phone number? Call him now” Yg said.
                ..Dialing..
                “Hello?” I said
                “Billy? Is this Billy?” Said a man.
                “Yes and who is this?” I asked confused.
                “I am the YG treasurer, we received a call from your host family that you were nowhere to be seen in Seoul’s airport..why is that?” he asked.
                “I am not in Seoul, I’m in Gwangju, somehow I think I took the wrong flight..” I said.
                “That is fine, Gwangju is about a 6 hour drive from Seoul, we will have someone come pick you up from there, your host family is tired and we have sent them home, look for someone carrying a sign that has your name on it, within 6 or 7 hours, remember this.” He said and hung up”

 

                I walked over to an empty bench and lied there. I only got to South Korea and I have already been through so much. I lost my wallet, I arrived at the wrong airport, I am starving, and anything could happen now..

                ..Meanwhile back at the YG Building..
                “Sir there is no one available right now to pick Billy up from Gwangju, all staffs are on guard or duty. I am available sir, I will—“ Treasurer was interrupted.
                TaeYang was running laps on the treadmill in the gym.
                “Send YoungBae, if this hits the news, fans will go crazy, we will gain more popularity, whats more cute than our YoungBae going all the way out to Gwangju for a trainee? Send him” President Yang said.
                “Yes, I will tell him so” Treasurer walked into the gym.

                “ YoungBae, president has asked you a favor..”
                “What is it?” TaeYang said.
                “YG’s newly chosen Trainee, instead of arriving in Seoul, he arrived in Gwangju—“ He was interrupted.
                “And you guys want me to be the one to pick him up right? Just for a headline on the news…I don’t think I will do so..I’m still trying to develop my 6 pack, ever since my vacation, I have lost my abs” He said.
                “You are the only person left to pick him up, all staffs are on duty..All members from 2NE1 are on Strong Heart right now, members from BigBang are doing solo—“ He was interrupted once again.
                “I know what they’re doing, SIGH, I guess I’ll go..” said TaeYang.
               
                He stopped walking in place and got off the treadmill, walked over to the boys locker room. Treasurer walked away to Yg’s office to tell him the news.

                “He said he would do it, but sir, he has no idea of what the kid looks like” Treasurer said.
                “That’s why I’ve prepared this” Yg said.
                He pulled out my audition photos and a Sign that said “Billy Hang, I am Your Host Father, come to me now”.
                “So that’s how he looks like? Looks like a normal boy, how did he make it in?” said YoungBae in laughter.
                “You’ll find out after you pick him up, remember Gwangju Airport, be there in at least 6 hours, take these with you, I’m counting on you YoungBae” said YG.

                TaeYang left the building and hopped into his Black Mercedes-Benz SLR, and drove off towards Gwangju.