The wait and the surprise

Secretly Loving Eachother

“Aigoo..This wait is terrible…I’m soo hungry…I wonder if my Hyungs and noona’s will like me..I listened to 2NE1 since their debut and I liked BigBang since their time in Japan, and I hope their personalities are just what I think they are” I said to myself.
               
                I soon drifted off to sleep..But I couldn’t, I would’ve gotten robbed, this place is nothing like America, I had to stay awake.. I sat up, and no one was around except for a couple of people, waiting for their rides also. I guess it was fine to take a quick nap..I drifted off to sleep, it was only 4:41 pm here. I could wake up at 5:30. I set my cell phone alarm to 5:30 pm.
               
                I got up and I sat up, everything I had was still here, so I was perfectly fine. I stretched and was happy. I looked at the time and—IT WAS 9:26PM!!!! I missed the ALARM BUTTON!! I had slept for 5 hours! I had to go looking for my ride, oh dear lord..

                ..Before that happened..
                TaeYang  drove non-stop from Seoul to Gwangju. As soon as he had got to Gwangju Airport, he had remembered the time when he got tackled by 5 million fan girls and ended up in the hospital. TaeYang fixed himself a little disguise, he looked nothing like..TaeYang.
                He walked into the airport and started looking right away. He had the sign in his hands and started asking people if they recognized me with the pictures. No one knew who I was. He gave up within 2 hours and started looking for boys who looked similar to me. He found up to 5 boys but none of them were me.

                ..Thats when I woke up..
                I started walking and pacing around everywhere, looking for someone who was looking for me. I saw no one. I checked everywhere, within 30 minutes, I felt like fainting..I had not eaten for almost a whole day and I was getting dizzy. At the corner of my eyes, I saw a strange looking man in Nerdy jeans, big shoes, glasses and blonde hair walking around with a sign that said “Billy Hang, I am Your Host Father, come to me now” but I thought Treasurer had said..that my host family would not be here..Maybe he was mistaken..I walked up to the strange guy and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and I saw my audition photos.
                “GASP! Its you!!” I hugged him in excitement, I was sooo happy to see someone who was thinking of me.
                “Oh my god! I’m soo happy!!! I’m Billy..as you can see…” I held out my hand for him to shake..
               But remembered it was more polite to bow.
               moving my hand I bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo”
                He bowed. He walked away and I followed with my suitcases. He didn’t even bother to help me, you know how much clothes I packed? Soon I smelled the McDonald fries..I couldn’t help it..MY stomach was whining and my eyes were crying. Host father stopped to look back at me.
                “Hungry?” He asked.
                I was in a trance.
                “Are you hungry?” he said and waved his hand in front of my face.
                “Oh..uhh..No..I think I’ll last..” I said.
                “Okay then, lets go” he kept on walking.
                I thought he was gonna buy it for me anyway… “Okay I’m hungry..” I said weak.
               
                He laughed, and walked back. “What do you want?” he asked.
                “I want that” I pointed to McDonalds
                He laughed, “Then We’ll get that” He pointed to McDonalds.
                We walked over and he told me to sit somewhere and he’ll be back with my food. I ran to a table for two and started spinning on the chairs. Host father looked at me and laughed. He came back with 2 large fries, and a Double Quarter Pounder. I gobbled my way through; I didn’t even stop to ask him if he wanted any.
                “You can eat a lot..Have you even ate anything today?” He asked.
                “No I haven’t since I got here..Thank you for the food!” I said.

                Afterwards we walked to his nice as hell car.
                “Woah!!! Nice ride!!! Oh my god, you mean I can sit in here?” I said excited
                “Well yeah, it’s your ride home” Host Father said to me.
               
                I sat in the passenger seat and touched the radio and the transmission lever. Everything felt soo…RICH..WOW, my host family is RICH.
                Host father came in and started the car. He then started playing with his hair. Then he did something I was totally not expecting him to do.

                He pulled out his blonde wig and under it was his Mohawk. Took off his nerdy glasses and I could see who he was. It was TaeYang..The TaeYang I saw on the net, the one who was known to be the Asian Usher, the one who was known for his Wedding Dress and I need a Girl song..Oh My GOD!!!!!!

                “OH MY GOD…OH…LORD…Your not my host father..Right?!! Your..TaeYang!!!...Oh Gee..” I said excitedly. You mean I ate McDonalds with TaeYang?!?!?!?!? You mean I ate his food?!?! UH oh..and worst of all..I hugged TAEYANG?!?!?! OH NO…
                He took off his nerdy looking clothes.
                “YG sent me instead of your host family, don’t get too comfortable, you are now a part of the family, you are not my fan, you are now a part of the family, call me Hyung” he said and we drove off.