13

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona! Where did you go?" Baekhyun said as his head popped up from the couch. I made my way inside with Kris behind me. "Kris Hyung! What are you doing here?"

"I needed help taking that painting down and asked him to come over" I quickly said to not ruin his precious "cookies aren't my style" image. Kris gave me a knowing smile in return. Baekyun's eyebrow went up in suspicion as he looked at Kris and I. "Baekhyun, I was thinking about making some cookies. You want some?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened. "Ooooo, yes I do! You bake Noona?"

"Of course, baking is my speciality." I said and gave him a wink. I quickly showed Kris around and had him take down the hideous painting from the wall. I looked at the time on my phone. Katy should be back any minute. I motioned for Kris to take a seat with Baekhyun.

"I'm going to quickly change since my clothes are a bit dirty." I said and looked at my clothes that were slightly blackened from the dirt on the ground. Kris attempted to stifle his laughter which caused Baekhyun to grow more curious. As I heard Baekhyun question Kris, I was about to put on another pair of shorts when I remembered what Kyungsoo had said last night. I touched my lips and relished in the thought. I quickly threw on a Germany soccer jersey and black yoga pants instead. 

"Ya, Hyung what did you do to her?" Baekhyun questioned.

"YA?? I'm your hyung. Speak to me with more respect. And I didn't do anything to her. She was the one who--"

"--I slipped and fell." I quickly finished his sentence before he got into the specifics. I made my way back into the living room in my new set of clothes. As I glared at Kris, Katy walked into the door. Her eyes darted to the new figure that was in our apartment. I introduced Kris to her and told her that I was thinking about making some cookies. 

"Nice, you got the painting down." Katy said and replenished the groceries mainly beer in our refridgerator. 

"Actually Kris got it down. I couldn't reach ..." 

"Yeah, cause I'm tall." Kris said with a smirk. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his hyung's failed humor. 

"Where's the other giant?" Katy asked Baekhyun.

"Probably still showering. Some of the other members were in the bathroom so we had to wait our turn. I told him to just shower with me but he wanted to shower with Jongin." Baekhyun pouted. 

"Alright, I'm going to set up the TV then. Kris, you any good at technology?" Katy asked.

"I'm good with everything. I'm like Superman." he said. I'm glad he's feeling better at least. I smiled at his terrible joke. Katy waved him over and they began setting up the TV. Baekhyun made his way over to me and asked if he could help with anything. 

"Oh! Noona, why don't we bake in our dorm? The kitchen is bigger and we can give some to the members!" Baekhyun suggested. 

"Yeah, I guess that can work." I said and started gathering the ingredients that I needed. "You guys can join us when you're done with the TV." I looked over at them. Kris was already tangled up in the wires trying to figure out which was which. Katy was reading the manual and seemed to be the only one who knew what she was doing. They might take longer than I expected. Especially with Kris. I mentally facepalmed. I gave Baekhyun a bowl with some ingredients and we made over to their dorm. 

We entered the door to see Suho laying on the couch with his eyes closed. His left ear had a headphone in and his mp3 player laid on his stomach. We put the bowls on the counter and Suho immediately shot up. 

"Hey Noona, what are you guys doing?" Suho asked. Suho, doesn't look too well. I wonder what's up. 

"We're going to make cookies!" Baekhyun replied.

"You can keep resting Suho, you look tired."

"It's fine, I just have a small headache." he said and smiled weakly. He came over and sat on the counter. "Do you need help?" 

"Nah, I got it. Do you want some tea or something? I have some back at my place." I gave him a sympathic smile.

"He's fine Noona! Let's just start baking." Baekhyun chirped. I looked at Suho. He nodded to me to go on ahead and start baking. "Hyung, where are the rest of the members?"

"Kai and Chanyeol are showering. Sehun is probably in his room on the computer. Kyungsoo is in his room. And the other members should be back soon from practice." Suho stated. "If you don't need me, I'm going to go rest in my room." I nodded. 

As I began m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter