28

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho scrunched his face like he was searching for something in his head. His eyes got bigger as he had his aha moment. "Wait, I think I know why Kyungsoo is acting this way." Kris and I both turned to him as we waited for his answer. "I don't want to go into specifics since it's Kyungsoo's business, but I remember him and another guy being in a fight over a girl. She initially was after Kyungsoo but he told her that he was a and wanted to wait a bit before having . And I guess she couldn't wait and ended up hooking up with someone else."

Kris's eyes enlarged. "Oh! I remember that! That was the girl who said he was her ideal type on broadcast right?" Suho nodded and Kris shuddered at the memory. "That was a rocky period for all of us since we haven't debuted for that long yet and weren't really used to the idol lifestyle yet."

"Yeah, the other person didn't know that Kyungsoo and the girl had something going on until afterwards." 

I felt my heart constrain as my anger was replaced with sympathy. "Wow, that's terrible. I understand why Kyungsoo would feel the way he does about his ity but that doesn't mean he gets to go off on every girl that asks him about it."

"I know Noona, but please cut him some slack. He's a good guy, he just has some trust issues." 

"Alright, I'm still a bit upset but I'll talk to him. If I asked who the other people were would you tell me?" Suho and Kris shook their heads.

"Sorry love, but it's better if we don't since it's really not our business. You should talk it out with Kyungsoo though." Kris slung his arm around me . I nodded. "Come on, let's grab some sushi for dinner. My treat." I looked at the time on my phone. Wow, I didn't even realize we were out for this long. I looked at the two boys and smiled.  

"Thanks guys. Really." I said sincerely. "Come here", I said and opened my arms. Kris and Suho looked at one another and smiled. Both embraced me from each side. "Alright guys, I can't really breathe now." The air depleting from my lungs as both boys tightened their embrace into a big bear hug. They finally let go and I felt the air flow back into my lungs. 

 

 

 

"Ooohhh, that makes sense then. He's probably on edge about it. That's a pretty big punch to the ego. Wait, what did Suho say about the girl? That she said on broadcast that he was her ideal type?" Katy asked as we laid on her bed.

"Mhmm, why?" 

Katy opened her laptop and started typing. "Bingo." She turned the laptop screen towards me and showed me the article. Girl's Day Minah admits that EXO's D.O as Ideal Type. 

"You think it's her?" I do remember hearing that awhile back. 

"I mean she's the only person that came up."

I felt a spike of jealousy as I read the article. "Whatever it's in the past.", I scoffed. Katy raised an eyebrow but remained silent. "Alright, I'm just going to be the bigger person and talk to him. I'll let you know how it goes." I got off her bed and went into my room.

 

Mint [9:07pm]: Hey, can we talk?

Kyungsoo<3[9:08pm]: There isn't really anything to talk about.

Mint [9:08pm]: I really hate fighting. I think there were a few misunderstandings and I really would like to resolve them.

Kyungsoo<3 [9:09pm]: No, it's fine. And I don't really care if you hate fighting or not.

Mint [9:09pm]: You're not really being reasonable here.

Kyungsoo<3 [9:10pm]: I don't really care what you think. 

He's got to be ing kidding me. I slammed my phone on the bed as my anger surged through the roof. Forget this. 

I barged into Katy's room.

"I assume it didn't go well?"

"He's being such a ing . Ugh!"

"So ... wine night?"

"Hell ing yes." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter