3

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you're all enjoying it so far! Just to let you know, Mint and Katy mainly speak to one another in English. They speak to everyone else in Korean unless it states otherwise. Thanks :) 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

EXO's D.O. Kyungsoo. The Kyungsoo. Although he's wearing a black cap and all black clothes to be discreet, there is no way I couldn't identify those big white eyes. I quickly diverted my eyes back to our grill. Katy must have seen my surprised facial expression and turned around to see what I was gaping at. She quickly turned back around to face me with bulging eyes.

"Is that ... who I think it is?" Katy said in a whisper just audible enough for me to hear.

I slowly nodded. 

"Holy " she mouthed. 

I focused my eyes back at Katy and took the gulp of beer. We tried to maintain our composure as to not scare them away. We were fans of EXO of course. But we knew better than to let it show. I saw in my peripheral vision that the two other taller guys he was with was none other than Luhan and Kai. All three wore dark clothing and hats but that didn't take away from how good looking they were.

Once all three were inside the restaurant, they saw us and I saw them hesistate for a moment. I quickly resumed my conversation with Katy to hopefully show them that we weren't going to be a bother. As I started talking nonsense about how good the food was, I saw Luhan nod to them as if saying it was fine. They proceeded to take the table with the green booth to the left of us. 

 

 

Goodness, they were even better looking in real life.

Although I saw them perform at KCON 2013, this felt different since they were dressed down and didn't seem to have any makeup on. Katy and I tried not to take many glances at them but it was difficult since the tables were relatively close. After they sat down, we did what we always said we would do if we encountered an idol ... we ignored them. We have always discussed how much it must to never have any privacy and to have to constantly worry about fans. Plus, it was good enough for us to just see them up close. 

Katy and I resumed our little meat party and started to talk about some college memories. We heard the boys order their food and began discussing some of their schedules. After about 10 minutes, I took the last shot of soju and finished my beer. I looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter