19

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Within the hour, more members came and the small room quickly became crowded. Kai and Kyungsoo were on the bed with me. Xiumin joined Luhan on his bed. Baekhyun, Chanyeol were snuggling with Sehun on his. 

After 15 minutes, I rubbed my temple in frustration. These kids were harder to teach than 10 year olds. The only one who was taking this seriously was Kyungsoo and Luhan. Kai already fell asleep behind me and end up pushing both Kyungsoo and I to the floor. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun were playing on the computer. Xiumin was watching a drama on his phone. Luhan joined us on the floor as well. 

"Alright, I think I understand most of it. I'm still having a little difficulty when to use then and than." Luhan stated. He went over it again out loud and scrunched his forehead in concentration. I corrected his mistakes and put my fingers in the between his eyebrows.

"Stop scrunching your face, you'll get premature wrinkles." I said with a smile. 

"Sorry, you must be getting frustrated after going through this over and over again." Luhan frowned. 

"I'm not the best at teaching. Katy is a lot better than I am. And it's fine, you're adorable when you try to concentrate so hard." I chuckled. Luhan smiled brightly. Kyungsoo cleared his throat.

"Let's stop here for now. We have a schedule in two hours." Kyungsoo said dryly. 

"Oh right, I should go take a shower. Minseok, you wanna shower together?" Luhan directed at Xiumin who nodded. Kyungsoo went on his bed and pushed Kai off with a loud thud. 

"Jongin-ah, go sleep in your room." Kai rubbed his eyes and trudged his way out the door. "And all of you, get out I want to rest."

"But Hyung, this is my room too." Sehun whined. 

"Take your laptop outside." Kyungsoo replied. Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun got up and went outside. 

"Little Noona, come on let's leave this cranky boy alone." Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo glared at Chanyeol. I nodded and got up from the floor. As I stood up, Kyungsoo grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, I have to ask you a question regarding this word." Kyungsoo quickly said and pointed to an English word in the one of the books. 

"You guys can go out first, she'll join you in a bit. And close the door behind you, you guys are loud." Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol gave him a suspicious look but did what he said nonetheless. 

Once the door closed, I felt heat on my back from Kyungsoo pressing his body against mine as his arms snake around my waist. Kyungsoo nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, "You owe me a private English lesson."

I laughed. "Why private? We went over a decent amount." 

"Because. It's annoying that you have to answer other people's questions ..." Kyungsoo said as he pulled me backwards on the bed without letting go of my waist. "Just focus on me. I'm a better student anyway", he said as he sat me down on his lap. 

"Are you referring to someone in particular?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"N-no. I'm just saying. Someone like that deer hyung always asks too many questions." Kyungsoo said and looked away from my gaze. "So it's distracting."

I smiled. "You're not jealous are you---

Kyungsoo quickly pecked me on the lips. "No, I'm just saying.". As I was about to say to something, he kissed me once more. 

"Ya!" *peck* "Let me" *peck* "OH MY GOD" I shouted in English. I put my hand on Kyungsoo's lips so he didn't kiss me again. Kyungsoo removed my hand from his face.

"Sshh, the members are going to get suspicious." he laughed at my English outburst.

I glared at him but ended up smiling. Goodness, this boy's smile. I can't even stay mad. "Okay, okay what were you saying?"

I sighed. "Didn't you say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter