41

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo tossed my phone off the bed and immediately hovered over me. "Now where were we?", he asked as he brought his face back down to mine. I watched as he closed his eyes and went for my lips. I quickly put my finger on his mouth and pushed him back.

His eyes shot open and his eyebrow furrowed in confusion. "Not too fast", I said with a smirk and pushed him off me. 

I stood up from my bed and watched Kyungsoo just sit there on my bed like a little boy in time out. I mentally laughed as I took in the sight. "So no kissing?", he asked in a low voice.

"No we can. Just nothing more than that", I grinned already enjoying my small revenge. I turned my back towards Kyungsoo as I lifted my shirt off and over my head in slow motion. 

Kyungsoo frowned, "You're teasing me aren't you?"

"Of course not. I just wanted to change to a different pajama shirt. You know, one long enough so I don't need to wear shorts or underwear to bed", I chuckled as I heard Kyungsoo let out a spew of curses under his breath. 

"So how can I get back on your good graces my Queen", Kyungsoo asked entertaining my idea of revenge even further. I felt his eyes on my every move as I slipped into a large t-shirt and pushed down my underwear onto the floor. I stepped out of it and turned around to face him. Kyungsoo's eyes stared at my underwear as he scanned my bare legs all the way up to my face. 

"Hmm, good question", I replied as I watch him bite his bottom lip as I crawled back onto the bed. "Ahh much better! I hate sleeping with pants on", I voiced as I plopped back onto my cool comforter. "Don't you?" I asked as I laid on my side, my long shirt slightly riding up my upper thigh.

"... Uh huh ...", Kyungsoo mumbled with his eyes glued onto my exposed skin. "...Noona, you're killing me."

"Good. You deserve it", I chuckled and stuck my tongue out at him while pulling my shirt down to a more appropriate length. My phone then vibrated on the floor causing me to remember that Kyuhyun had texted me before. I bent over and grabbed my phone off the floor while Kyungsoo watched me intently. 

 

Kyuhyun Oppa [1:42 AM]: Hey, it's Kyuhyun :)

Kyuhyun Oppa [1:42 AM]: From Super Junior. 

Kyuhyun Oppa [1:44 AM]: We met earlier today? 

Mint [1:52 AM]: Yes, of course. I wouldn't forget that quickly lol. What's up?

I heard Kyungsoo huff and puff next to me. But I began texting anyway. He needs some tough love, I won't drop every thing I'm doing just because he's being pouty. Kyungsoo crossed his arms and began busying himself with his phone to show he didn't care. I smiled and continued texting. 

Kyuhyun Oppa [1:52 AM]: Are you busy? You seem like you are hehe. 

Mint [1:53 AM]: Right now? I was just about to head to bed actually.

Kyuhyun Oppa [1:53 AM]: Oh of course. It's late. But I meant later. Like later this week.

Mint [1:54 AM]: Not too certain. Why what's up?

Kyuhyun Oppa [1:54 AM]: All that talk about wine made me want to go get some. So I thought I'd show you that wine place we were talking about earlier. 

Mint [1:55 AM]: Oh cool. You're not busy?

Kyuhyun Oppa [1:55 AM]: I am. But I can make time :) 

Mint [1:55 AM]: haha, alright. We can discuss more later. I'm exhausted. 

Kyuhyun Oppa [1:56 AM]: sure. I'll text you later?

Mint [1:56 AM]: sounds good. 

Kyuhyun Oppa [1:57 AM]: goodnight :) 

 

As I exited out of the messages, I realized Kyungsoo's head was on my shoulder reading the entire thing. 

"Ya! What are you doing?!" I shouted not realizing when he had put his head there.

"Reading over your shoulder.... those smiley faces are dumb. Like you don't need to put it in every text...", Kyungsoo grumbled and rolled his eyes. 

I chuckled at Kyungsoo's apparent jealousy. "Kyungsoo, are you being jealous right now?"

He looked at me for a moment as if he was deciding on how to answer this question. "Yes, yes I am."

"Well when I go with Kyuhyun Oppa to the wine bar, would you like to come?" I asked hoping it would decrease his jealously even a little. 

"No, I wouldn't want to ruin your precious date with him", Kyungsoo scoffed and crossed his arms.

I sighed. "It's not a date. We're going as friends. But don't say I didn't invite you then."

"Ya, you're really going to go?"

"Yeah why not, I like wine tasting."

"And you have no feelings for him?" Kyungsoo nagged. Getting fed up, I just glared at him. Kyungsoo initially met my glare with his own before completely backing down and began looking at his fingers. 

"If I had feelings for him, I would just continue talking to him instead of talking to you, you know", I voiced making Kyungsoo immediately frown. "Maybe I'll text him back now. I'm sure he's still awake", I said about to grab my phone. 

"Okay, okay! I won't nag you anymore", Kyungsoo quickly replied and placed my phone on his side. 

"Good. I can finally sleep", I sighed and snuggled deeper into my blankets. Kyungsoo quickly followed suit and scooched closer to me. Although I had my back turned to him, I heard him chuckle to himself. 

"Noona?"

"Mhmm?" I responded nearly falling asleep. I felt Kyungsoo wrap his arm around my waist and pulled me in close. 

"Thanks for forgiving me", he whispered into my ear. Kyungsoo then hesitated for a moment as if wanting to say something else. Instead, I felt his lips on my cheek causing a small smile to form on my face. 

"Mhmm. Night Soo"

"Good night Noona".

 

The Next Morning.

I stretched my arms over my head, the warm sun shining on my face. The sky was a beautiful light blue with barely any clouds in sight. I looked at my phone and realized I had slept in later than normal. 9:36 AM. I quickly realized I was in bed alone. Where did that naggy boy go? Suddenly, my nostrils picked up a savory and sweet smell that was coming from outside. My stomach grumbled in anticipation a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter