10

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After playing a couple of rounds of card games, we decided to take a break and just talk. We were all seated on the floor in a big circle. I was sitting in between Katy and Sehun and across from me was Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Suho. Next to Katy was Chanyeol. Katy and I were on our 3rd beer but Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were already finishing their 4th. 

"Suho .. Sehun, you guys don't want another beer?" Katy asked. They shook their heads.

"I don't like beer that much and plus I don't want these pabos to do anything dumb." Suho said.

"Yeah, I don't either. It's bitter." Sehun made a disgusted face. 

"Oohhh come guys, you've only had like one. Man up!" Chanyeol boomed. His ears were bright red and he had this permanent grin plastered on his face. 

"Leave them alone, Chanyeollie. If they don't *hiccup* want to drink, they don't have toooooo." a red faced Baekhyun proclaimed.

"Guys, this was a good idea." Kyungsoo grinned and just began muttering to himself.

I looked over at Katy and laughed. Lightweights. 

"So what do you guys want to talk about?" I asked and took another sip of beer. 

"Noona, you know besides the managers, you're the first girl that ever came into our dorm?". Baekhyun blurted out the first thing that came to mind. The rest of the members nodded in agreement.

"No way, I'm sure you guys have had other girls here. What about female idols?" Katy asked.

"Nope. None. No time and way too risky." Chanyeol answered and wagged his finger in front of Katy's face.

"Plus, lots of them are really y anyway." Kyungsoo added and took another gulp of beer. 

"Yeah, they come on really strong too. It's scary." the maknae cringed and nuzzled into Suho. 

"Oh stop, you can't tell us that none of you haven't gotten with any of them. I refuse to believe that especially when lots of their outfits are barely there anyway." I said bitterly. I wish I had their legs. So jelly. I looked down at my own legs which were pale in comparison to my black shorts. I need some sun, I thought and chuckled to myself.

"They might be y but some of them are really pretty. Just have with them and leave." Katy said nonchalantly. Kyungsoo's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head. Chanyeol's jaw dropped. Baekhyun put his hand on his mouth in shock. Sehun and Suho shifted uncomfortably in their seats. 

"She's right. It's just , it's not like you're getting married to them. Just use a and be safe." I added blatantly.  Probably a little too blatant since each of them began coughing. 

Katy and I both looked at each other and realized our mistake. We face palmed. We had forgotten the difference in culture. We were so used to being around one another and our friends, that we forgot to censor ourselves a little.

I rubbed the back of my head, "sorry guys. I forgot people don't really talk about that kind of stuff so openly here."

"Yeah, we can change subjects. We tend to talk about anything and everything, so stuff like that doesn't really bother us." Katy replied and took another gulp of beer.

"Daebak." Sehun and Baekhyun said in unison. 

"You guys don't talk about girls amongst yourselves?" I asked.

"I mean we do since we're all guys but we're don't go into much detail...." Suho scratched his head and smiled weakly

"Just think of us as guys then. If you have any questions about girls or just need to vent, we have no issue listening or giving advice. We'll even check out girls with you and tell you what we think haha." Katy said. Chanyeol smiled and put his head on Katy shoulders. Katy laughed and patted his head. "We're your noonas so no worries." 

"Exactly. Just think of us guys,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter