9

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He carefully unfolded the piece of paper and read. "Kyungsoo!" and placed it to the left. Kyungsoo looked at me and smirked. "and another vote for Kyungsoo". I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. He rolled his eyes and looked away. "One for Noona!" Suho said and placed it to the right. Suho opened the next folded paper. "Little Noona!", he read. I looked at Chanyeol and he gave me a big smile. "Another for Noona!" Kyungsoo's face began to darken. "And finally ... Noona! With 4 to 2, Noona wins! Kyungsoo you have to do the dishes!" 

"Whatever." Kyungsoo grumbled and got up from his seat. 

"Wait, why is there 6? Shouldn't there be only 5 since Kyungsoo and Noona weren't suppose to vote?" Sehun questioned.

"Oh crap, sorry! I forgot I wasn't suppose to vote!" I said as I realized my mistake and grabbed my piece of paper from Kyungsoo's pile. As I took my piece of paper, I swear I saw Kyungsoo's face light up. But it quickly went away as fast it came. 

"Alright no big deal. Even without your vote, you still win haha", Chanyeol chuckled. I wonder who voted for who. I mean I know Baekhyun and Chanyeol voted for me. But what about Suho, Sehun and Kai? As I scrunched my forehead, I looked up to see Kai getting up from his table. He was staring right at me with cold eyes. My eyes followed Kai as he walked away without a word and entered his room. What the hell is his problem? Yeah, he definitely didn't vote for me. I rolled my eyes. 

*Zzzzzzz Zzzzzz* I looked over to a phone vibrating on the table. Suho immediately grabbed it and picked it up. After a series of okay's he said thank you and hung up.

"Kids, our schedule for tomorrow is canceled!" Suho smiled widely and put down his phone. The members began hooting and hollering. Kai came back out after hearing the commotion and joined the members in jumping around. I guess this doesn't happen that often? Look at them, they're just like little kids hearing their school is having a snow day. I watched Kyungsoo high five Kai. His mouth turned into his infamous heart shape smile. I couldn't help but smile at him. Like clockwork, Kyungsoo turned his head and stared at me with his big eyes. I wiped my smile off my face and waited for a cold glare. Instead, he smiled warmly. I must have seemed a little taken back because Kyungsoo then proceeded to chuckle at me.  

"Noona! Noona! We get to relax tomorrow!" Baekhyun said while grabbing my hands and jumping up and down.

"Congrats boys. You deserve it." I said and jumped along with Baekhyun. "So what do you guys usually do when you're off?" I asked. The boys settled down a bit and plopped on the couch and floor . Only Suho and Kyungsoo began clearing the dishes from the table.

"When it does happen, we usually just rest. But this is only the 3rd time since we've debuted that our schedule has been cancelled." Suho said from the kitchen.

"I don't want to rest. Let's do something fun Hyung." Sehun said and nudged Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded in agreement.

"We can play some fun games? I have cards in my room." I suggested. 

"Yeah let's play!" Baekhyun said. 

"Alright, let's finish cleaning up and we can get started. Baekhyun, why don't you just go to my place and get them. Katy should be done with her work too. So grab her as well and tell her to bring the cards." I said and texted Katy to give her a heads up. 

"Ooh, can I go too? I've never seen your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter