Bonus Chapter 2

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus Chapter #2! Don't forget that all of the bonus chapters actually happened in the story. I know this might hit a little too close to home with the situation at hand but I just started writing and it turned out like this lol. Hope you enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Finally some peace and quiet, I thought as I collapsed on my bed. After a long day at school where the kids decided today would be the day that they all misbehaved, I was completely beat. The crying and yelling still echoed in my ear making me cringe. How the hell does Katy do this all the time. I would be so burnt out if this was my full time job. 

I pushed the thought aside as I sluggishly rose up from my bed and to my closet. I peeled off all my clothes and wrapped a towel around my body. As I was just about to open the door to the bathroom to take a much needed shower, my bed room door burst open. My head whipped sideways as Kris barged into my room. 

"Jesus, ever heard of knocking?", I asked and clutched my towel in my hand. Just as I was about to yell at him to get out, I decided against it as soon as I took in his exhausted expression and bloodshot eyes. "Rough day?", I asked and patted my bed.

Kris raked his hands through his hair, "You have no idea..." He dropped all of his stuff on the floor and plopped on my bed face down. I watched as he made his hands into a fist and banged on my bed like a child having a tantrum. "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", he groaned in frustration. 

I sat on the edge of my bed, careful not to expose myself in the towel. "Tell me what happened."

Kris began talking into the my blankets muffling his words.

"Child, you need to lift your head so I can understand you", I chuckled.  Kris crawled his way towards me and placed his head on my lap causing a small smile to form on my face. Although Kris was my age and a huge guy, his seemingly chic cold city guy personality wasn't always accurate. Especially when he and I were alone, it was like taking care of a man child for the most part. "Close your eyes when you talk maybe it'll help rest your eyes for a little", I said and placed my hand over his eyes to shut them. 

"I'm exhausted. I've barely gotten any sleep for the past few days. Slept for only an hour last night aka this morning at like 4 AM. Photo shoot where the guy wanted us to be so happy go lucky I thought my face was going to permanently be stuck smiling. The members are on edge from the exhaustion and we're just all at each's other's throats. How do they expect me and Junmyeon to be leaders when we don't even time to rest? I can't have any privacy of my own and worst part. I'm freaking starving and hadn't had a decent meal in like 3 days!", he whin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter