4

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I squinted my eyes open to the sun beaming on my face. I blinked several times to adjust to the sun's brightness. I looked at my phone for the time which read 7: 38 AM. Sigh. It doesn't matter how much I drink or how late I sleep, I still manage to wake up before 8 AM being the morning person that I am.

As I stretched underneath my warm covers, the feeling of my bare legs against the warmth of the soft fabric made me smile. I realized I was in an oversized t-shirt and underwear. When did I change last night? As I tried to remember, my eyes widened in horror as all of last night's memories came flooding back. 

. With that one thought, I sat up a little too quickly. 

And there's the headache. Let the hangover time begin. I rubbed my temples to try to ease some of the sudden pain. I can't believe I patted Kyungsoo's head. What the hell was I thinking. Whatever, it's not like I'm going to see them again. I shook the thought away.

I stretched once more and slowly got out of bed. As I entered the living room, I saw a note on the table with a glass of water and two Advil. I took the note and read, 

"Mint, I have a meeting with the other teachers about the curriculum. I'll be back around noon. Also, good job patting your bias's head. LOL."

I scrunched my nose at the memory and put the note down on the table. I took the Advil and gulped down the glass of water. I'm definitely never going to live this down. I looked around and saw that there was a decent amount of garbage from yesterday's unpacking.

After we left the restaurant, we explored the area a little bit and found that there was a market close by the apartment as well. I remembered that we brought back a couple of snacks and drinks in preparation for today's hangover. I guess I'm the only one with the hangover this time. 

I sat on the couch and munched on some of the snacks we bought and re hydrated. After I ate and showered, I put on casual clothes. Just a loose white tank top and green patterned harem pants. I checked the mirror and put on BB cream and a little mascara. 

 

(these clothes without the bag )

I began to clean up the mess while listening to Super Junior songs on my phone. I set the garbage bags next to the door to take to the trash shoot later. I checked the time and it was 10:30 AM. Katy would be back soon so I decided to head to the market to buy food to make for lunch. I grabbed my headphones and Korean vocabulary handbook to study more on the way. 

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter