14

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members began piling in. Lay ... Chen ... Tao ... Xiumin and then Luhan. As they entered the room, their eyes fell on Katy and I in confusion.

"Guys it's fine, they're our neighbors. They live across the hall." Kyungsoo clarified.

"Oh! So you're the ones that got our members drunk last night." Chen said. "I'm Jongdae by the way. You can call me Chen if you like." he said and flashed a wide smile. We smiled and introduced ourselves. 

"I wish we were there to see that. It would have been hilarious. I'm Minseok."  Xiumin said.

"Yeah, it would have. Hehehe. I'm Yixing but you can call me Lay." he smiled shyly showing off his infamous dimples. 

"I'm Tao! Nice to meet you both!". Wow his height is no joke even if he's one of the younger members.

"I'm Luhan. I think we saw you guys the other night right?". His smile was bright and his eyes had this twinkle that made you unable to look away.

I nodded and smiled awkwardly. 

"Yup, that was us." Katy chuckled. 

"Cookies!" Tao exclaimed. "Gege, give me one too!" Tao said and laid out his palm eagerly. I looked over to see Kris munching on a chocolate chip cookie. The steam rose from the cookie as he took another bite. 

"KRIS! Seriously? You couldn't just wait?!" I said as Kris quickly threw the last bit of the cookie into his mouth before I could take it away. He shrugged and went for another one. "Don't even think about it!" Kris slowly retracted his hand and looked at the ceiling. 

"Whoa, I don't think I've ever really seen anyone yell at Kris and not get yelled back." Chen whispered to Xiumin who nodded in agreement. 

"Tao, here take this one." I picked up one of the cooler cookies and gave it to him. 

"Yay! Thank you. Gege, she already likes me more than you!" he laughed. He quickly bit into the cookie. "Whaa, these are really good!" 

"Here guys you can have some as well." I directed to the other members. "But you are forbidden to have any of my cookies." I glared at Kris. 

"But I really like your cookies. Eh eh eh?" Kris said in English and ertly wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Me too. Eh eh eh?" Katy joined in and both of them high fived. 

"Seriously? I hate you both." I shook my head. "Kyungsoo, did you try on-- wait, where did he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter