First Step

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lu Han soaked his self with thoughts and regrets. He never thought that in just a prank, he will have to start over again. Didn't I mention that Lu Han really wants to be friends with her? Yes he really wants to but something is holding him back. When he says something, it's not just something, but a story behind it. He kept on staring on his reflection on the mirror when the door opened and EXO-M entered the dance room.

"We went to the clinic but you're not there." Xiumin said.

"Probably because he's here. Stupid." Chen hissed.

"Hey. Stop the noise. Lu Han's not feeling good. I guess." Lay stated. He's right. Lu Han is not feeling good. Especially because guilt is eating his whole being.

"We'll be back with some snacks." Kris informed as he pull Tao, Chen, and Xiumin out of the dance room, leaving Lu Han and Lay. They know that Lu Han would only open up to Lay when it comes to sensitive things.

"So, what's with the big switch in your mood Lulu?" Lay asked as he sat in a corner, making himself comfortable and ready to listen to Lu Han.

Lu Han took a deep breath and spoke. "I just  made fun of a girl who has no parents since she was six." Lu Han slowly uttered, looking anywhere in the room. Lay's eyes widen in shock. No one knows about Sulli's family background not even Chanyeol.

"Are you referring to Sulli?" Lay asked in confusion.

Lu Han nodded. "Yeah." He almost whispered.

"How did you know that?"

"I asked Doctor Heechul. When you left us, Sulli cried and left too, then Doctor Heechul came and I took the courage to ask him since he's her relative." Lu Han narrated with heavy eyes. He sighed again.

"I warned you, right?" Lay asked. Lay did not just warned about the fish prank but also about the damage it will bring to their blossoming friendship.

"Yes. But I underestimated it. We were just progressing but I ruined everything." Lu Han said sounding weak. Lay patted his back, thinking of a solution to help his dear friend. Silence enveloped the room.

"Lu Han hyung." Lay said. Lu Han looked at him and gave him a questioning look.

"Do you want to continue it?" He asked and Lu Han nodded again.

"Well, I just made a plan just now." Lay proudly said.

"But promise me you would take away all the pride you have in yourself. This will take lots of courage to do." Lay said which really hooked Lu Han's interest.

"Aside from apologizing you have to do this too. Okay?"

"Yes. What is it?" Lu Han said with full curiosity. Of course, it's Lay. His solutions never failed, not even once.

~

Doctor Heechul found a bag in the clinic while he's cleaning it and learned that it was Lu Han's. He smiled at the thought of seeing Lu Han. Just from the sight, he knows that he's kind deep down but he rather p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter