Summer Vacation Trip (Part3)

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI's POV

"Isn't it beautiful Lu Han?" I asked Lu Han as I look up at the fireworks again. The fireworks display is really beautiful. It is one of the reasons why I wanted to come here. Plus, I don't want to be stuck in the house for a week like hell.

I really don't have the intention to look at him again but his answer to what I said made me shift my eyes to him, AGAIN. 

"Yes. But you are more beautiful, Sulli." He answered like there was no one surrounding the two of us. It's weird but when he said those words it's as if everything stopped. I can't even hear the exploding sound of the fireworks. I only heard him and what he said clearly. I guess I'm blushing like mad now. I was like frozen for a second but I instantly brought myself back into reality.

I laughed out fakely to break the silence between us. "Lu Han you must be kidding." I said as I huffed out on my fake laugh. 

"You're right. I'm just kidding." Lu Han stated, looking away from me. His smile disappeared and I stopped myself from my fake laugh. I looked at him. Why did I suddenly felt my heart sank when he said he's just kidding? My God. Sulli why are you feeling like that?! I scolded myself mentally.

I recomposed myself and returned back my attention to the fireworks. I'm hearing different sounds now. Odd. After a few minute the display ended.

"And that marked the closing ceremony for tonight's event. Everyone, we hoped that you enjoyed the night and get home safely. Good Night!~~" MC Shin Dong Yup said cheerfully. I really did not notice the time after what Lu Han said earlier. 

i sighed, looking around if I can see anyone to accompany me back to the hotel we're temporarily residing. I can't bear to talk to Lu Han right after that incident because I'm embarrassed? If that's the right term to use then that's it. I'm embarrassed of myself actually believing that he meant when he said I'm more beautiful than those fireworks but turns out he's just kidding. HE'S JUST KIDDING for the nth time.

Plus even if I see Chanyeol alone, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to see my face right now. I know he's still hurt. Although we really didn't make an agreement to not see each other after the incident at the library, I chose to avoid him and I think he's doing the same. I don't want to ruin his healing process.

I found no one to accompany me back since Heechul oppa stayed in his room to finish documents needed. Poor me, I have to walk alone and "enjoy" the night breeze of Jeju Island.

When I reached the hotel, I immediately rushed to my room. I mean our room. I slid the card and door clicked. I entered the room only to see Lu Han standing by the window and I guess he's admiring the view outside. He's so fast to get in here huh. I mean, did he really decided to come back here right after the closing words of Shin Dong Yup?

I ignored him and passed by him. He ignored me too. What the hell is wrong with this guy tonight? He's just so moody the whole day. One thing he'd be shy, then he'd be so cocky, then an , then cheesy? Uhgh. Whatever. Don't stress yourself Sulli.

I didn't mind to change into my pajamas before I threw myself on my bed. I was just really tired. In just a minute I fell asleep.

LU HAN's POV

What the hell Lu Han? Why did those words came out from your mouth? I wanted to bury myself right that moment when I said those words to her. I am totally embarrassed. But the way she reacted surprised me. I didn't expect that to be her reaction. So I played al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter