Be My Slave

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lay told Lu Han what he has to do. First, try to apologize to her when she comes to school the next day and if she accepts it then continue being nice, but if not, Lu Han has to do the big thing. It involves the Dance Competition.

Lu Han tiredly pulled out the things in his bag when he found a doctor's prescription. It's from Heechul. He read it and a smile was formed in his lips. It's s good thing what he just read. It means he doesn't have to go on and continue doing the big thing. He kept the note and breathe deeply. First thing in the morning, tomorrow, he have to apologize.

The next morning, Lu Han prepared himself and nervously walked to their classroom, There's Sulli, plainly talking to Chanyeol without any emotion on her face. He felt guilty again upon seeing her. He walked slowly towards his seat which is beside Sulli and sat nervously. He can't even take a look at her. When Chanyeol noticed him, he immediately stood up and went out leaving him and Sulli. Chanyeol knew what happened so he thought that Lu Han will apologize.

"Uhm" Lu Han cleared his throat. Sulli didn't budge. She just look at her notebook but she can still see Lu Han in the peripheral view.

"I just want to...uhhh..." Lu Han started nervously. He didn't even finished his sentence when Sulli stood up and left him.

"Y-yah!~" Lu Han called out but Sulli didn't hear him

First attempt = failed.

Lu Han ruffled his hair completely pissed of himself. How could he be so nervous? Why can't he just say it directly.

"What exactly has happened?" Lay asked with concern.

"I wasn't able to finish my sentence because she left without a word." Lu Han answered in complete displease."

"You stutter, did you?" Lay asked.

"Of course not."

"Tch, Look at this guy, in denial state"

"I really did not stutter."

"But why did she left you?

"I don't know."

"Come on Lulu, you better accomplish that now or you do the big thing." Lay reminded.

"I think I'd rather do the big thing than this." Lu Han stated which made Lay shocked.

"Did I hear you right?" He asked. Lu Han nodded.

"You? The Lu Han with a very high pride? The Lu Han who protects his image the most?"

"Yes. The great Lu Han." Lu Han smiled.

"Whatever. I support you." Lay said as he tap his shoulder.

~

Sulli left Lu Han and walked away thinking of a good revenge. Chanyeol saw her and they went on he rooftop to talk.

"So did you forgive Lu Han hyung?" Chanyeol asked as he lean on the wall then glances at Sulli.

"Nope. Not yet. I have to think of a way to make him suffer but not really suffer, just to make fun of him." Sulli answered ending with a smile. Chanyeol chuckled.

"Any idea yet?"

"Nothing yet. My mind got a brain freeze after the prank." Sulli sighed.

"Well, I have a very good suggestion, Jinri."

"What is it?" Sulli looked at him with much interest written on her face.

"Why don't you make him your slave until the Cultural NIght? It'll be fun for sure but at the same time, he'll suffer."

Sulli's eyes delighted.She likes the idea.

"Wow. I never thought of that! Good idea Channie!~" She said as she gave Chanyeol a huge smile and a high-five. Chanyeol smiled.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter