The Prank

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was a good day for everyone since weekend is already approaching. The seniors finished cleaning the whole building without any interruptions or any accidents. The students were just hanging out anywhere in the whole school. There are students at the auditorium, the basketball court, the garden, library, canteen and anywhere they want. Eye Candy, of course, went to the music room to practice again.

Chanyeol assembled all the amplifiers and the guitars needed for the practice while Baekhyun fix all the microphones and the drum set.

"Looks like Sulli is not coming today." Baekhyun asked in a statement. Chanyeol sighed as he sound checked the gutitars.

"I don't know. She's been busy lately. Reading books and stuffs for the exams." Chanyeol answered.

"Oh. She's a top student after all. But didn't you invited her?" Kai asked.

"Yes I did."

"What did she say?"

"She'll try. She won't promise."

"Oh. You'll wait?" Baekhyun asked. When Baekhyun asked that, as if he has another meaning behind it. A deeper meaning with the word wait.

"I don't know. It's okay if she can't make it. Besides, we're just practicing, not yet performing." Chanyeol reasoned.

"Right. Let's start." Baekhyun said.

~

Lu Han immediately assembled s of the dance club. He's the president right? The Cultural Night and Contest is just a few weeks away and of course they have to practice.

"Okay guys. We all know that the Cultural Night and Contest is near. But none of you ever practiced seriously." He said as he put his hads on his waist like an ahjumma.

"Are you guys really want to be part of this club? Or do you want to be here just because of popularity? It's not always about popularity. It's how much effort and passion you give that people see. If you really like what you are doing, people can see it too. As the president of this club, it hurts me to hear comments like 'they don't really know how to dance' and 'they're just using their faces to make them popular' when I know that it's not the truth. Unless you guys are like that." He shot them. s just looked at the floor. Receiving all his words.

"Do you want them to remember us as brainless and talentless dancers with only looks? Not, right? So you better take this seriously guys. I won't tolerate people with attitude." He said the turned his back at them. He started teaching his embers the steps for Black Pearl and Growl. He didn't missed a detail. While he was busy teaching, Sulli passed by the room as she read a book about exams and Lu Han saw her. A smile crept up in his face. Not a smile that he's happy because he saw her but rather an evil smile. He had another prank planned on his mind.

He remembered the day when they went to a seafood restaurant. When the waiter served them fish, Sulli almost fainted from shock. Yes, she has phobia with fish and He noticed it, but Chanyeol did not.

After some long hours of practicing, he let s to have a break and he was left with Lay and Xiumin, since the others were not members of the dance club. Just then, Kris, Chen and Tao stepped in the dance room.

"Hey guys." Lu Han high-fived Kris.

"Been practicing really hard huh." Kris complemented.

"Of course. We have to be perfect." Lu Han smiled.

"So, what was the smile in your face about a while ago?" Xiumin asked.

"Sulli." He answered.

"I knew it." Chen said.

"Knew what?" Lay asked.

"He has a crush on Sulli." Chen proudly stated.

"What? Of course not!" Lu Han choked.

"Yeah. I slightly agree to Chen." Xiumin agreed.

"Me too. The last time we checked, you two are enemies. But look now, you two seem close. Very close." Kris added.

"Of course I have to be nice. I'm just being nice because of the favor she did to me. I don't want to be a complete jerk forgetting the manners my mother had taught me." Lu Han defended himself. The others nodded.

"So what about Sulli?" Lay asked.

"Well. I just wanna take a break of my nice act to her. I'm planning to do a prank to her." Lu Han ended with a silly smile. The silliest.

"We would like to help!" Kris volunteered.

"Nope. I don't need it. Just some moral support." Lu Han let out an evil laugh.

"Well, Lulu. If you're thinking about using fish to play a prank on her, I'm warning you. She might just die at that moment." Lay butted in. He also observed that Sulli has phobia with fish.

"How did you know that?" Lu Han asked with wide eyes.

"I'm a keen observer after all." Lay stated as looked at himself in the mirror.

"Well, I'll make sure she'll just faint. No more, no less."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter