Second Match(Part 2)

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Did not update for 6 days :| It feels like a month though kkkk~ Almost 100 subscribers! And yes, I'm very much overwhelmed. I did not expect that this will be loved by almost 100 people *sobs* Thank you very much. And this may be the last fic I'll write because next school, I'll be entering the real life, College Life.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"So candidates, we will give you 30 minutes to go backstage and proceed to your dressing rooms so that you may get dressed elegantly. You may proceed now. Thank you." Boa announced then the candidates did as they were instructed.

They went on to dress themselves according to their taste and style. Sulli wore a simple,white venus-cut dress, reaching 2 inches above her knees and a white wedge sandals, while the others chose extravagant dresses and killer stilletos to 'match' their dresses but really didn't suit what they're wearing. As for the guys, they wore formal suits and tuxedos with different colors and designs. Lu Han chose a full-white suit and a white tie and a pair of white shoes. He styled his hair up and a bit on the side which made him really handsome. On the other hand, Chanyeol wore an all black suit and a satin bowtie. 

Thirty minutes passed and the candidates were called again on stage.

"Wow~ Pretty ladies!~" Yunho exclaimed upon seeing the five girls on their dresses.

"And of course, handsome men. Very handsome." Boa complimented the guys.

"Candidates, please do your introductions one by one.Let's start with the ladies." Changmin said.

"Hi, I'm Son Naeun!"

"Hello~ Kim Seolhyun is my name." Seolhyun smiled.

"Hi. My name is Han Sunhwa."

"Hi! I'm Park Jiyeon!"

"Uhm hello. I am Choi Jinri, but I like to be called Sulli." Sulli smiled then bowed.

"So students, you may now cast your votes for your favorite girl, just go to our website and vote!" Changmin stated.

"Let's move on now to the guys. Please start."

"Hi Ladies~ I am Lee Minhyuk."

"Hello~ My name is Lee Hongbin." He winked.

"Hello. I am Taeyong." He smiled shyly and bowed.

"Hi. Park Chanyeol imnida." He uttered in his low voice then gave a charming smile.

"Ni Hao! I am Lu Han!" He greeted then bowed.

"And there we have the guys, vote for your favorite guy now!" Boa chanted.

"We'll go now to the question and answer portion. Ladies please be ready." Yunho stated as he started to open the envelope with the questions. The first four ladies were called and questioned. They answered quite well, but not enough.

"We're down to our last female candidate, Jinri. Here's the question for you. Your guy best friend suddenly confessed to you that he has feelings for you. He likes you. What will you do? Will you accept him or not?" Boa delivered the question. Sulli listened intently on the question, as well as Lu Han and Chanyeol. The question hit Chanyeol. Sulli considers him as her best friend, they both know it. But Sulli doesn't know about his feelings. He's getting nervous about Sulli's answer. Lu Han, also, can't help but to be nervous. What if she answered yes she will accept it? That will mean he has no hopes for her. 

Sulli breathed deeply then smiled before answering. "Thank you for the question. I won't accept him. I don't want us to go to the next level then eventually break up since breaking up means forgetting everything, the memories, the moments we shared together, that is breaking up for me. I just want us to remain friends, because friends never leave one another." Sulli answered firmly. 

"Even if rejecting him will hurt him?" Yunho questioned.

"Yes. He might be hurt for a time but not forever. And I'm sure, he'll understand." Sulli smiled. Lu Han smiled upon hearing her answer. On the other hand, Chanyeol looked on the floor, hanging his head down. WTF Chanyeol, it's just a question! Don't react like that. He thought.

"Oh. I see, our Sulli is nice girl." Boa complimented.

"Yes. Anyway, thank you for your answer, Jinri." Changmin smiled.

"It's time for the boys~" Boa sang. The boys was asked one by one with different questions. Some were nervous but some were over confident.

"Okay. Thank you Taeyong, our next candidate, Chanyeol please step in the front." Boa called out.

"The question for you is, you like a girl and she's your friend. Will you confess your feelings to her or keep it to yourself?" Changmin asked.

"Uhm. Well,I think I'll take the risk of confes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter