Summer Vacation Trip (Part1)

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

Summer vacation trip. I hate those because I fear seas. And for sure, the venue for the trip would be somewhere surrounded by seas and requires sea activities. I'll die at that moment.

But looking at Lu Han's expression when he asked me if I would like to come to that makes me think of actually coming with them. Although I know Heechul oppa will be doomed if I ask him about that.

And so I found myself sneaking to Heechul oppa's room that night.

"Heechul oppa..." I called out to him softly as I enter his room. Heechul was working on with documents on his laptop when I entered.

"Hm. What is it Jinri?" He asked without looking at me, his eyes glued on the screen of his laptop and his hands continuously typing on the keyboard.

"Oppa,  there's a summer vacation trip for seniors next week...and..." I started to say my intention on sneaking to his room although I know he's damn busy.

"Hm? And?..." He stopped typing and shifted his attention to me. "What is it again?" He asked, closing down his laptop.

"Well, there's a summer vacation trip for the seniors next week and I want to ask if I can come? I mean, I want to join them." I said nervously, my hands sweaty and myself hesitant.

Heechul looked at me for a moment. "Where?" He asked shortly. "Jeju Island." He looked away and took a deep breath. 

"Are you sure you want to come?" He asked, standing up from his seat. I replied with a nod. He sighed.

"You do know that Jeju is surrounded by seas. Do you still want to come?" He asked again. 

"Yes, oppa. I really want to." I answered firmly.

"Fine. But there are two conditions. First, I'll come with you. To make sure of your safety. and Second, always stick with Lu Han."

"What? Oppa. Why him? I mean, of all the people, why Lu Han ? Suho-ssi. I trust him." I protested.

"No buts Sulli. Or else you wanted to get stuck here in the house for a week? Do you?" 

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. Thanks for letting me anyway." I said and bowed a bit then went out of his room.

Heechul's POV

I tried my hardest to hold back my laughter when Sulli came into my room. Hahahaha. Did I mention that I'm not busy but I pretended to make myself busy? Hahaha. Sorry, Lil'Sis but Lu Han informed me first about the trip and he actually asked me if Sulli can join them. Haha I can't stop laughing when she went out of my room.

FLASHBACK

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter