Realization

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

That night, Sulli couldn't go to sleep.The scene of Lu Han kissing her kept on replaying on her mind like a broken tape. The touch of Lu Han's lips still lingers in her. It wouldn't vanish. It was her first kiss. An unexpected first kiss from an unexpected guy. It just added to the confusion she has now.

The next morning immediately welcomed Sulli without her noticing the hours that passed. She quietly ate her food and left for school without a word. It made Heechul wonder why his little sister behaved like that. It's just so unusual. At school, Sulli doesn't know how she will act around Lu Han. Not just with him, but also to Chanyeol. She's embarrassed and she's not good at hiding it, especially from keen observers like Lay and Lu Han. She puffed her cheeks as she walked on the hallway with her hands in her pocket which is a very rare habit of her. She's thankful that Lu Han isn't here yet or else she'll die out of embarrassment. But it wasn't long since she's been celebrating the absence of the guy she doesn't like to see.

"Sulli!~" Lu Han called her from behind. She stopped walking but hesitated to turn and look at him. She's not yet ready to face him so instead, she ran as fast as she could. 

"Yah. S-sulli!~" Lu Han tried to follow her but he was stopped by a guy. The guy went in front of him and spread his arms wide, signaling him to stop. Lu Han immediately stopped upon seeing the guy. 

"Sungjong?" Lu Han asked with a shocked expression on his face.

The guy nodded and smiled. Lee Sungjong. He is one of Lu Han's fanboys from his previous school.

"Yes. I am Lee Sungjong." Sungjong went on to Lu Han's side and smiled widely at him.

"W-why are you here? I mean..--" "I am here to study. I transferred here!!" Sungjong cut him off with a very joyful tone. "Oh." Lu Han chuckled. "Good then. I'll just see you around." Lu Han smiled.

"What? Isn't it rude to welcome me like that in this school? Why don't you go and tour me around here? It will be better." Sungjong suggested, pouting at Lu Han.

"Sorry, Jongie. But I really need to catch up with her." Lu Han answered taking a step away from Sungjong but Sungjong pulled him, stopping him. Sungjong gave him a pleading look and Lu Han looked at him in disbelief. Lu Han scratched his head and sighed an irritated sigh.

"Fine. But I don't think I can tour you here all day. I need to talk to someone." Lu Han said. Sungjong smiled upon hearing Lu Han's statement. "Let's go~" Sungjong sang as he dragged Lu Han on the hallways.

~

Sulli ran as fast as she could just to avoid Lu Han. She looked behind and saw Lu Han being stopped by a guy. She stopped running and rested her hands on her knees as she gasp for air. Running away from him is the hardest, he's a fast runner, indeed. She felt a light tap on her head and she quickly shifted her gaze to the one who tapped her. Chanyeol.

"Oh. Chanyeol." That was all that came out from her lips when she saw her friend. She doesn't know how to act around him. She doesn't want him to be suspicious. She doesn't want him to know about what happened.

"Why are you running? Is there someone running after you? Are you okay?" Chanyeol bombarded her with questions. Sulli chuckled and smiled as she stood up straight and ran her fingers through her hair, fixing a few strands of her hair.

"Chanyeol. I am okay. Don't worry. I'm just checking if my running skills has improvements." She reasoned out.

"Here. Drink this, it'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter