Almost

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Update after yeaaaaars! Again, I'm really sorry for not being able to update frequently. I got super busy with my college life T-T. Anyway, there are a few new subscribers and I wanna thank them!~ And also those who are very patient in waiting for my update, thank you very much. <3 (170607)

 

SULLI'S POV

I heaved out a happy sigh as I finished the photoshoot for our graduation memorabilia. At last, we're gonna graduate in a few days. I couldn't help but to be so excited about it after all that had happened in the last year of high school. I couldn't believe that being an exchange student would be this good. At first, I really didn't want to be an exchange student. Heechul oppa persuaded me though. Thanks to him I got to meet a lot of good people that I surely won't forget for the rest of my life. They were amazing people that has been with me.

Still with a wide grin on my lips, I sat down on a bench and watched my other classmates as they pose for their memorabilia. When it was Chanyeol's turn, he flashed me a soft smile before starting and I motioned him a 'fighting'. He did well. He looked really handsome on the photos. After his turn, he walked towards me and sat beside me, leaving a slightly big gap between us. 

"So, are you ready for graduation, Jinri?" He asked, his eyes averted somewhere. I nodded in response as if he could see it.

"Hm, Yes, I'm really excited, you know. I couldn't wait to take loads of photos of our squad on the day of our graduation. I bet it's really gonna be fun and sad as well." 

"Well, yes. I think so too. I'm gonna miss you a lot, Jinri." He finally looked at me with a hint of something I couldn't decipher in his eyes.

"Hey, we can always hang out. You know that." I let out a chuckle to at least lighten the mood but he didn't chuckle nor smile. He just kept his poker face and nodded.

"I know. But things are different now, you know what I mean." He twitched his lips to the side and I understood what he meant. He meant Lu Han. 

"Yeah. But I'm sure he's okay with it." I managed a small smile. 

"Yeah. Yeah, anyway. Lu Han just finished his photoshoot. And he's coming here." Chanyeol said, pointing to the direction where Lu Han is by twitching his lips to the side. I gazed at him and smiled.

"Chanyeol-ah, you must be enjoying talking with my girlfriend." Lu Han chuckled as he approached us. He sat beside me after giving Chanyeol a high-five, the latter smiling boyishly. "Nah, just talking about how you look really bad on your photoshoot." He snickered in which Lu Han replied with a sneer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter