Best Friends

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

I decided to ignore Lu Han the whole day because I don't want Namjoo to be suspicious.

1. Because she knows that I'm just Lu Han's friend.

2. Because maybe, the best friends would want to spend some time to fill up the time they failed to spend with each other

3. I don't want to be a .

END of EXPLANATION

And so, I found myself going to the park. The place Chanyeol and I used to go together.

Analyzing the past, I may consider him as my best friend. but i did not really realized it until now.

*sighs* Okay. I lost my best friend because he sees me in a different way. Nice one, Jinri. 

But still, I know he's still sulking because of what happened. He has the right to.

To my surprise, Chanyeol is also here at the park,sitting on one of the swings on the playground, swinging lightly as his feet brush off the ground.

His eyes, glued on the ground. His mind? Probably inside his skull. Duh.

Whatever. This may be the chance to talk to him. To ask how is he. If he's okay now.

I sat down on the other swing silently and looked at the ground. I still can't look straight to his face because I still feel sorry for him.

"If you came here to say sorry, don't. I've had enough of the apology." He uttered as if he read what is on my mind.

"Well. I came here because of that. But that's not the only reason. Besides, I did not know that you'll be here." I answered.

"You're not expecting me to come to a place where we use to go together?" Chanyeol mocked then laughed sarcastically.

I guess that's how much I had hurt him. I stayed silent.

"Sorry. I did not mean to be sarcastic." He said and straightened up on his seat.

"It's okay." I forced a smile.

"So why exactly are you here? You're supposed to be walking home with Lu Han, right?" He asked, looking at me, on my face.

"Well, that is what was supposed to happen, but it did not happen."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter