Doomed

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han's POV

Last week had been great. Sulli told me the reason behind her ignoring me at school. I got her point but I can't help but to be sad at the lack of attention and the cold treatment at school. How I wish our relationship can be revealed so that we can have skinship freely.

Monday came again and I'm sure that Namjoo won't stop bugging me to let her shoot photos of the foot ball team. I won't let that. I don't want to brag about our team just because we became the champion after 10 years of consecutively losing at the finals.

And I'm right. The moment I set my feet on the floors of Seoul High, a whining Namjoo welcomed me.

"Lu Han~ Don't you have training for the foot ball team? C'mon, your team mates must be waiting for you now." She told me as she pulled me by the hand, leading to the lockers.

"Namjoo. How many times do I have to tell you that taking pictures of the team is prohibited?" I said with my hands on my waist and my tone a bit annoyed.

She was speechless. Her face became pale. Just then I realized that I've been a bit harsh on her. I sighed. She pouted.

"But...that's the main reason why I came here." She pouted more.

"I'm sorry for my tone but I can't let you do that." I said with softened voice.

"Please~~ Just this once." She pleaded using her aegyo. There she goes, using her aegyo because she knows that it's one thing I can't resist about her, my best friend.

I sighed in defeat. "Okay. Just this once. And in one condition." 

"Tell me ! Tell me! whatever condition is that." She said excitingly. "The condition is, you can't take close ups and you can only take photos for 1 hour. Understand?"

>>FAST FORWARD<<

We finished today's training although it's hard to really focus with Namjoo's continuous clinging to me. What's with her? Seriously.

"Oppa, drink this." Namjoo said as she handed me a can of orange juice. 

"Seriously Namjoo, when did you start calling me oppa? It's weird." I spoke out.

"Well, I just realiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter