No One Can Break Us

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

It's already passed 4PM and I just finished my task given by Ms. Jung. I wanted to sip a cup of coffee before heading back home so I went to Kona Beans.

And guess what? I saw Sulli and Namjoo talking with each other. I'm only watching them from afar but despite the distance, I can sense the tension between the two.

I was just about to approach them when Namjoo suddenly stood up and left Sulli alone...and crying.

My feet automatically dragged me to her, pulling her for a tight, comforting hug. That's what a best friend do to his most precious friend. Yeah, I already drew a line between friendship and next level friendship. I know my limits.

"Just let it all out, Jinri." I told her as she cried harder on my chest, not minding the people that are surrounding us. After a while of crying, she finally break away from me and wiped her tears with the back of her palms. It hurts me a lot to see her crying.

"Sulli. What happened?" I asked as I took the seat across her where Namjoo was sitting before.

"Well,..." She said then sobbed as she sat back down on her seat. "Namjoo." She uttered, looking at her hands.

"What about her?" I asked softly. "First things first Chanyeol. You wouldn't be able to understand if I won't tell you this." She said which shocked me.

"What? Is there something I don't know?" She nodded. "Lu Han and I...are dating now." She revealed. My eyes widened at the sudden confession. I regained my senses and listened to her continuation. "Since the last day of the trip. And then Namjoo, she came yesterday, she's Lu Han's best friend." She continued.

"You're jealous of her?" I interrupted. "Let me finish first, Channie." She shot me. "Owwkay." I gave her a derp smile despite the sad atmosphere.

"Of course I was jealous. Take note, I was jealous. But to add to that, Namjoo likes Lu Han and she told me that Lu Han and I should break up because Lu Han doesn't really love me. She told me that I'm just one of Lu Han's girls whom he's playing of. Should I believe her? Aside from that, she also told me that Lu Han won't ever love me because I'm not Chinese." She pouted.

"Nationality is not a hindrance, Jinri." I told her. "I don't know, Chanyeol." She sighed. "The worst thing she said is that, Lu Han belongs to her, only her. That's pathetic Chanyeol, isn't it?" She looked at me, asking for my approval of her statement.

I nodded. "Very pathetic, Jinri." She sighed again. "I don't know what to do Chanyeol."

"Well, the best thing to do is ignore her words. Trust Lu Han. That will make things better." I told her.

"Are you saying that I should pretend that what happened a while ago did not happen at all?" She asked with her voice a bit loud. I nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter