Guilt

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lu Han and Sulli were left alone in the clinic. The moment Sulli woke up, Lu Han greeted her.

"The Ms. Princess-Attitude is awake." Lu Han uttered which made Sulli shot him a glare.

"I know that you're the one who made it." Sulli said still glaring at Lu Han.

"What? I don't know what you're saying." Lu Han denied.

"The fish prank. I could have possibly died because of shock, do you know that?" Sulli said with trembling voice. Any time now, she'll have an emotional breakdown. There's a deep story about fish and how she developed a phobia over it.

Lu Han chuckled. "How did you know it's me?"

"Because you're the only one capable of doing such immoral act." Sulli shot back with teary eyes and shaky voice.

Lu Han noticed it so he quickly stood up from his seat and struggled hard to walk to Sulli who's in the hospital bed.

"I'm sorry. I was just ... I didn't know that... you..." Lu Han couldn't complete his sentences when Sulli started to cry. She's more than scared now. Lu Han was just about to give her a proper apology when Sulli stood up and left the scene. Lu Han as left, once again dumbfounded, clueless. But sure he knows one thing, he went over board.

Lu Han was left alone in the clinic when Doctor Heechul arrived. Everyone knows that Dr. Heechul is Sulli's relative and he's got a sharp tongue so everyone's careful around him.

"Oh I didn't know we have a male patient also, I thought Sulli's here. The nurse had just informed me." Heechul said as he put down his things on his table. Lu Han looked at him and immediately recognized him. He stood up and greeted him politely. Heechul greeted back and didn't fail to notice Lu Han's leg which has a bandage wrapped in it.

"You sprained your leg?" Heechul asked. Lu Han just nodded in response.

"Did the nurse gave you proper treatment."

"Yes Dr. Heechul." Lu Han could barely look at him since he's ashamed. Ashamed because he hurt Dr. Heechul's relative even though he's not sure if Sulli and Heechul are really close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter