The Truth Behind

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

Two days just passed after the foot ball game and everyone seem not to get over how the team won. And of course, Lu han won't stop bugging Sulli. He would always spank her head and of course Sulli will fight back. Whenever there are exams or quizzes, they would compete with each other. Of course, they're both smart. Chanyeol noticed that. They're becoming close and Sulli  is a bit drifting away from him. Whenever he would ask Sulli to watch their practice, she's there but her mind is somewhere else.

One day, while their band Eye Candy (that's the name of EXO-K whenever they're competing), is having their practice with Sulli a news broke out. Chanyeol received a photo on his phone. It was a photo of Sulli and Lu Han while they're on the detention room. The picture shows Sulli leaning on Lu Han's shoulder as both sleep. Not only Chanyeol received that photo, but all in the senior year. Chanyeol's eyes widened in shock, as well as the other members who saw the picture. He kept his phone.

"Okay guys. Let's have a break first." Chanyeol told s. The guys went out to leave Sulli and Chanyeol. Baekhyun stopped at Chanyeol and gave him a comforting tap on the back.

"Keep calm dude." Baekhyun uttered then stepped out of the music room.

Chanyeol replied with an assuring smile. Of course he can't burst just like that in front of Sulli. 

"Why did you suddenly asked for a break? It's only been an hour." Sulli asked Chanyeol.

"Hmm." Chanyeol walked to her and sat beside her. "My hands just suddenly hurt." he said, showing his hands to her. Sulli held it and massage it a bit.

"Well I hope this would ease the pain in your hands." Sulli smiled at him.

"Ne. It always does. But there's one more that is hurting in me." He said as he look in her eyes, seriously.

"Hm? What is it?" Sulli asked innocently.

Chanyeol shrugged off the thought of telling her how hurt he was because of the picture he just received. "I'm just joking." He smiled. "I just missed you. You seem to be spacing out nowadays." He stated, looking away.

"Oh. I'm not spacing out. Sorry for that." She looked at her feet. Chanyeol chuckled.

"Don't worry it's okay. I understand." He smiled the sweetest smile he can give to Sulli. Sulli smiled back at him. He stood up and opened his arms wide, asking Sulli for a hug. Sulli hugged him and he hugged her back. For Sulli, it's just a friendly hug, but Chanyeol sees it in a different way. They were still on that position when the door sprung open. It was Lu Han. They immediately parted.

Lu Han grinned. "Am I disturbing your lovey-dovey moment guys?" Lu Han asked arrogantly. Sulli shook her head rapidly.

"N-no. It's not what you think ." She said, totally denying what Lu Han is thinking about. But Chanyeol, how he wished Sulli didn't say those words.

"Anyway. Are you aware of this?" Lu Han asked Sulli as he show her his phone. Sulli gasped.

"Where did this came from?" She asked, her eyes still glued on the phone screen.

"I don't know. I was just about to ask you that but I guess you don't know too." Lu han said as he withdrew the phone and kept it on his pocket. 

"Did you received this too, Chanyeol?" Lu han asked, looking at him. Chanyeol nodded and it made Sulli more shocked. Just at that moment, a rumor that Lu han and Sulli is dating spread to the whole sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter