Biggest Embarrassment

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

It's been a week since Lu Han became Sulli's slave. Everything is usual between Lu Han and Sulli, with Lu Han being the poor slave of the pretty princess Sulli. They are walking on the corridors on their way to the library when Sulli heard him complain.

"Haisht...why do girls have lots of things for them to bring?" Lu Han murmured lowly , but Sulli heard him clearly. Sulli took a quick look on him and raised an eyebrow at him. Lu Han gave a sheepish smile and straightened himself then let out a cute chuckle.

"Good. Okay we're here." Sulli said, entering the library with Lu Han. They sat on an empty seat and table. Lu Han carefully drops her things and sat comfortably.

"Phew~ Seriously. Why do bring lots of things recently? I mean books?" Lu Han asked as he let out a relieved sigh.

"Well. The college entrance exams for Kyunghee University is coming and I'm planning to study college there." Sulli answered, opening one of the heavy books Lu Han carried.

Lu Han nodded in response. "Ohh.. But I think your intelligent enough to get there. You don't have to read all those thick books." Lu Han complimented. Sulli looked at him and smiled.

"You don't understand, do you? And did you just say I'm intelligent?" Sulli chuckled. "High school and college are two different stories, Lu Han. College is more challenging and you really have to study hard. But I think the "you don't have to read all those thick books" is more applicable to you than me." Sulli said.

Lu Han chuckled and smiled. "I don't know either. I don't like studying but whenever there are exams, I always got high scores. I don't know why. Having an IQ of 141 is amazing." Lu Han stated.

"What? Your IQ is 141?" Sulli said in surprise, completely adoring Lu Han's intelligence. "Mine is only 125." Sulli stated.

"Poor you." Lu Han laughed at her.

"Whatever." Sulli rolled her eyes at him. "Wait. Your good at Chemistry, right?" Sulli asked him.

"Yes. Why? Need any help?"

"Obviously yes. I at this topic the most, Organic Chemistry." Sulli said as she glared at the Chemistry book in her hand.

Lu Han smiled."Okay. Since I'm your slave, I'll be more than willing to teach you. Let me see." Lu  Han said getting the book from Sulli's hand. Lu Han carefully read it and when he understood everything he sat beside Sulli, ready to teach her.

"So this is how you do it.." He started as he write the elements and their structural formulas and molecular formulas. Sulli listened to him intently and looked at what  he's writing on the paper. They were busy studying while a guy is watching them with a shattered heart. Chanyeol. If only jealousy could kill, he's dead right now. Even on the back view, Chanyeol is 100% sure that they were Sulli and Lu Han.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." Chanyeol heard someone and he turned to where the sound is coming. From Baekhyun. Baekhyun made that  sound as he shake his head.

"Park Chanyeol, I think you made a wrong suggestion." Baekhyun said, putting his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder. Chnayeol remained silent.

"Look at them, they are much closer now than before. They have this love-hate relationship, don't you think?" Baekhyun continued.

"That won't last. It will end when the slavery ends." Chanyeol said.

"Hm. Maybe. I hope so. But you should not be that comfortable Chanyeol. A change of heart is always possible." Baekhyun warned.

"I know but I'm sure Sulli won't ever like him. Never." Chanyeol  said with his clenched fist.

"If you say so."

~

Sulli and Lu Han finished studying and now, it's time for Sulli to thank him.

"Easy right?" Lu Han asked as he smiled at Sulli.

"Yes." Sulli nodded. "Thanks a lot." Sulli smiled.

"No problem."

"Now..." Sulli started. Lu Han looked at her with much interest. "I want you to cross dress~" Sulli continued. Lu Han's excited eyes changed when he heard that. His jaw dropped and his eyes almost popped out.

"What? After all the teachings I've done your going to repay me with that?" Lu Han asked in disbelief.

"Of course. You're my slave right? Now, you have to change into girl's clothes. Please~~" Sulli gave him an irresistible aegyo. 

"I can't believe you Choi Jinri." Lu Han sighed in defeat. "Fine. Where are the clothes?"

Sulli's eyes sparkle with a wide smile plastered on her cute face.

"Seriously? You'll doing it?" Sulli asked in excitement.

"Yes. I will. Ppali~ give me the clothes before I change my mind.." Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter