A Rough Start

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh my god. She's so pretty!" "What's her name?" "I heard she's really smart." 

Those were the comments that came out from Sulli's schoolmates' mouths when they saw Sulli walking in the corridors. That's correct, she's pretty and smart. A full package indeed. Sulli went straight to her classroom only to be greeted by a bunch of guys, ready to hit on her.

"Hi. My name is Chanyeol." A guy approached her as she enter the classroom.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sulli." She smiled at the guy then went to an empty seat beside the window. As soon as she sat down, she got a book from her bag and started reading it. She was so hooked by the book she was reading when a crumpled paper hit her head. She looked around and saw the one who threw the paper.

"Sorry." The guy said casually then continued playing with the other guys. 

"Yah! Lu Han hyung that sorry is not enough." The Chanyeol guy protested. But that doesn't seem to have an effect to the guy, which is named Lu Han. Sulli scoffed not believing with what had just happened to her. It was okay with her, she would have let it pass but when Chanyeol protested and Lu Han didn't even give a response, it just made her nerves to crack up. Luckily the teacher arrived so her supposed attack was canceled.

"He should thank the teacher for coming now, if not I would have cut his balls down now." Sulli murmured, keeping her book in her bag. She sat up straight, looking at the teacher with nervousness felt all over her body. She doesn't know anyone here except for Chanyeol, the guy who introduced himself a while ago, so she remained silent.

"Hey. Everybody class. Listen up. We  have a new student here. She's an exchange student from Busan High School. Please come here in front." The teacher called Sulli out and she immediately stood up and walked in front of the class. She may be shy but when she introduced herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter