Reconciliation

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: My sincerest apology to everyone who's been waiting for my update. It's just that I got too occupied with my studies. I'm very sorry for such late update. But I do hope you will like this update as much as you like the other updates. Again, thank you for those who patiently wits for my update. Ciao~~ (100215)

 

LU HAN's POV

It's so good to be back here in Korea. It's so good to be back on the arms of the only woman I love. It's so good and it feels surreal. I glanced at her calm, sleeping face as we lie down on the couch on her place on a Sunday afternoon. I never thought I can hold her like this again. This close. I smiled a satisfied one and her hair twice before leaning in to plant a soft kiss on the tip of her nose.

I decided to sleep but my mind suddenly brought up Chanyeol. Chanyeol. We haven't talked since I came back and destroyed their date. I sighed. We need to settle things between us. I know Chanyeol is having a hard time now and he doesn't deserve it. I feel guilty because I'm sure I am partly a reason of his misery now. As carefully as I can, I tried to slip off from the couch where Jinri and I are sleeping. But to my surprise, Jinri fluttered her eyes open. Busted.

"Where are you going?" She asked, half-asleep. "I'm going to Chanyeol's house. We need to talk." I honestly replied once I completely got off the couch. Her eyes shut open upon hearing my answer. She sighed. "Are you sure you wanna talk to him? This may not be the best time to do that. Not when he's still not over with the past happenings." She told me, sitting up on the couch as she looked at me with worried eyes. I nodded in response. "I know. I know everyone needs time to move on but I think settling thing with him and everything will help him move on faster. Don't you think? I mean, we won't have a fist fight. I promise!" Jinri rose from her seat and cupped my face, staring straight on my eyes as she heaved out a defeated sigh. "All right. Make sure that won't happen. And I hope he'll talk to you since he doesn't answer any of my calls nor reply to my messages. It makes me worry. He's still my best friend after all." She pursed her lips as she finished. I smiled a bit in assurance and pecked her cheek before dashing out of her place.

As soon as I reached Chanyeol’s home, I breathed deeply before pressing the doorbell. I pressed it again after a minute or two since no one seemed to hear it on the first try. “Who’s out there?”  The speaker installed on the side of the gate said. I leaned down on what I assume the microphone an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter