Summer Vacation Trip (Part2)

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI's POV

I can hear Lu Han and Sungjong behind me. Aish. Sungjong. Why is he here? Thank God Heechul oppa obliged to sit beside me. It saved me from the raging aura of Sungjong. I wanted to sleep on the flight but I can't. I looked beside me, Heechul oppa is sleeping. I sighed. What to do? I decided to plugged in my earphones and eventually fell asleep.

After a few an hour, we shortly arrived at Jeju International Airport. I opened my eyes only to see my classmates standing up. I stood up but fell on the seat again. I must felt dizzy because of the flight. I tried again and was about about to fall again when Lu Han grabbed me by the waist.

"Are you okay?" He asked, a tone of concern traced on his voice. I blinked a few times, not able to process what is happening. Heechul saw it and cleared his throat.

"N-ne. I'm okay." I said getting away from him. I smiled nervously. "Thanks by the way." I uttered looking at the floor.

"Let's go, Jinri, we have to check in the hotel now before we lose rooms and we have to head to Kai Resort for reservations." Heechul said as he signaled me to go first before him.

I went out of the plane followed by Heechul and Lu Han, with Sungjong behind him.

Kris, Tao, Chen, Xiumin and Lay saw us and came to our direction.

"Dr. Heechul came. It's nice to see you here." Lay said, bowing a bit.

"Ne. I can't let Sulli alone since the place is surrounded with seas." Heechul answered.

"Ah. Right. Sulli has phobia of seas." Xiumin said. I'm feeling uncomfortable of the topic. I glanced at Lu Han. Lu Han was looking at me.

"Haha!~ She's scared of seas?! How pathetic!" Sungjong exclaimed. I shot him a glare.

"Yah. Sungjong, how can you say that in front of her?! Stop, eo?!" Lu Han scolded him. Haha I mentally stuck my tongue at him.

I can see Sungjong rolled his eyes. "Whatever." I heard him say.

"Let's go now, Sulli." Lu Han said, helping with my luggage. The rest followed us and we all checked in to the hotel.

"Aish. We are nine right? Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Lu Han, Sulli, Sungjong and I. So this is the arrangement. I'll be alone in a room and the rest, choose who do you want to share a room with." Heechul instructed.

"Lu Han!~ Share a room with me!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"What?! No! I don't want to!" Lu Han protested as het away from him.

"Yah. Why won't you share a room with me?" Sungjong asked, surprising the hell out of the other people.

"Because I don't want to. Now, If you'll excuse me." Lu Han said firmly. I realized that I've been busy watching t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter